Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Korto Momolu New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 Collection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korto Momolu New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 Collection (1125 Views)

Tiwa Savage Attends London Fashion Week (Photos) / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Brave The Craziness At New York Fashion Week Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korto Momolu New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 Collection by dsmiss: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
Yesterday was day 6 of the Mercedes Benz fashion week in New York. Korto Momolu made every African proud! Her designs were very sophisticated, elegant, sleek and practical (dresses, skirts and tops that are actually wearable). I have been a fan of Korto since her debut in 2009 project runway!

The dresses, skirts, tops, belts, jewellery….her designs almost took live out of me. Simple but very stylish!

I loved her use of the brilliantly radiant orange colour that caught the attention of all those who attended day 6 of the Mercedes Benz New York fashion show.Here is Korto Momolu's spring 2012 collection and video for you to savour
http://afroentertainmentnews..com/2011/09/korto-momolu-new-york-fashion-week.html

(1) (Reply)

Onyeka Onweni At War With Okoroji Over N3m Burial Fund / Terry G And Fiancee Welcome Baby Boy (photo) / Chris Brown And Rihanna Set To Wed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.