Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Visa Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Issue (584 Views)

UK Dependent’s Visa Issue / Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Help Me Out On This Visa Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Issue by KinqPromise: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good evening NAIRALAND
Considering the situation of this COUNTRY, the way scam take plenty so

dos of you applying for VISA THROUGH an AGENT, How do you go about it

You guys pay first before the arrival of the VISA

OR

YOU get the VISA and confirm if it’s LEGIT before you make payment

Please I need an urgent response

Thank you for your time
Re: Visa Issue by Nigerfine3: 2:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Over 80 percent of agents do guess work, just after your money.
Where do you intend going, what do you want to achieve, your bank account good?
These are the basics
Re: Visa Issue by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Giving your information to an agent to apply for a visa on your behalf is a terrible idea. Whether your visa is approved or rejected, you’ll never know the exact information they really submitted making it nearly impossible to gain future approvals. Taking the time to learns and self-submit will save you trouble and heartache in the future. Be careful, good luck.
Re: Visa Issue by ednut1(m): 4:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Bitter truth is the countries agent can runs for you like UAE, qatar, South Africa, cyprus and co no longer want Nigerians. Una don use bad behaviour spoil una name. Any agent promising you visa these days is 98% a scammer. Better go find money for study visa or stay put in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Visa Issue by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 07, 2023
ednut1:
Bitter truth is the countries agent can runs for you like UAE, qatar, South Africa, cyprus and co no longer want Nigerians. Una don use bad behaviour spoil una name. Any agent promising you visa these days is 98% a scammer. Better go find money for study visa or stay put in Nigeria

Re: Visa Issue by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 07, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Giving your information to an agent to apply for a visa on your behalf is a terrible idea. Whether your visa is approved or rejected, you’ll never know the exact information they really submitted making it nearly impossible to gain future approvals. Taking the time to learns and self-submit will save you trouble and heartache in the future. Be careful, good luck.

You're right

1 Like

Re: Visa Issue by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Latana:

Ednut,You said on one thread that your salary was once #140k where you once worked in Nigeria. Can I ask where u worked and what year
how is this relevant to this thread
Re: Visa Issue by hunee: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
You have less information. I stand to be corrected. Qatar issues Visas to Nigerians Currently. Contact the right channlel and you get it done. As i also speak, I am in South Africa and i just arrived. So please take it easy with your remarks. They are too harsh. There are still good agents out there, maybe you met the bad ones and you are generalising. Bless you
Latana:

Re: Visa Issue by ghettochild(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Depends on the agent but no correct one will say pay full money

1 Like

Re: Visa Issue by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
hunee:
You have less information. I stand to be corrected. Qatar issues Visas to Nigerians Currently. Contact the right channlel and you get it done. As i also speak, I am in South Africa and i just arrived. So please take it easy with your remarks. They are too harsh. There are still good agents out there, maybe you met the bad ones and you are generalising. Bless you

You're quoting the wrong person o. This reply isn't for me
Re: Visa Issue by hunee: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
You responded with , "You are right"
Latana:

You're quoting the wrong person o. This reply isn't for me

1stGenAmerican:

(1) (Reply)

Migrating To The UK Under Sponsored Work Visa Route / Russian Federation Travel Package Available / Airline Ticket And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.