Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) (19335 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by strangest(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
The online registration period for the 2013 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2013) will begin on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and conclude on Saturday, November 5, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html
Re: Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by conquerorb: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2011
thanks for the early info, man. i've bin checkin dis up to be sure wen exactly this will be.i sure will participate dis year cos i have this feelin i'll win wit my family.
Re: Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by strangest(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2011
You are welcome, try and follow up with the instructions before applying, if possible apply as a couple to gain double chances,
Re: Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by conquerorb: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
yea, plan on doin just dat!! i 've done it once didnt come out rite, as in wasnt selected. but dis year, am so sure one of us will be selected ,so we gon try again. wish me success!
Re: Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by naijaspeak(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
Please, I want to know the size of passport photograph that is accepted. I understand that most applicant are screened out of the record due to passport irregularities or non conformity with the standard that the organizers have stated.

How do I get the right passport? Can I snapped with my personal laptop and rezize it to get the right passport? Or do I need to go to the photographer studio and then get a snapshot of a passport?

What are the other rules I must follow to succeed in the course of applying?

thanks for your support and advice!
Re: Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by strangest(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
@Conquerorb, God's mercies and success with your application, please also pray for me and my madam

@naijaspeak, the whole instructions that you need is stated here, http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2013_instructions.pdf just make out time to print it out if you dont have a personal computer(with adobe installed cos its a pdf file) that you can save it on, without the right passport size, you cannot submit your application, you can use soft-wares like "corel draw" to get your passport in the right pixel(size)
Re: Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by Goldpeas(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders, please i've been trying to fill the Dv form but got hooked up on column8 - d postal/zip code ,ADDRESS Line 1 & 2, Mailing Country and Wat Level of Education do i fill as an ND holder? Please i need replies,

Update me on Ubanshee@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation,
Re: Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by nkeco: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hi Pals
Thanks for the help, pls i would like be cleared on the sentence "if possible apply as a couple to gain double chances" @ post pls help me to understand it more
Re: Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) by raphealolami(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
the pdf is so so informative. Wink. Thumbs up.

(1)

Africa's First Underground Bullet Train - Gautrain / Emirates Airline Suspends Its 2nd Daily Flight From Nigeria To Dubai / Lagos Taskforce Clampdown On Okada Riders At Ikorodu, Arrest Riders - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.