Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him (1303 Views)

My Aunty Sent Me Packing / My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Chinelo154(f): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2023
8 days ago my mum left with my 3 siblings she has rented a room where we are staying right now , she left because my dad was not treating her well , he hasn't worked for like 10 years and he has abandoned all the responsibility for my mum he still treat her bad to make the matter worse he has invited his brother, the brother wife and their 5 children to our house making my mum to carry the responsibility of 14 people in a 2 bedroom house , my uncle wife felt so bad seeing her fellow woman suffering so she has decided to leave with her 2 daughters my uncle has refused to leave saying he came to Lagos to make money and the wife has left their 3 sons with him , i have spoken to my mum friends about the situation which they've helped to convince her to leave the marriage for her sanity , it wasn't easy for her to leave because she didn't want to but i was suprised 8 days ago when she said that she has gotten a place for us and she was leaving my dad for goods i was so happy to hear that she was finally leaving him, it was a moment of joy and she went to work while my siblings and I have taken the opportunity to pack their stuffs in my dad and uncle absence, moving them to the new place my mum begged my brother and i to stay with them we refused telling her we will be fine we are happy she and the younger ones have moved and we will manage just fine , i returned home at night my dad was on neck to tell him where my mum was , i said i have no idea he started shouting at me I have made her to leave i will not known peace, he was talking ongoing and i remained quiet only for me to returned back tonight to meet him at the front asking me to go back to where I came from he said he will allow me in when i bring my mum. , i asked him to let me get my clothes he refused to let me inside , i begged him to threw the bag outside he refused saying he will not allow me to take anything and i was still standing there pleading with him to give my clothes then my phone rang, it was my friend i answered the call while i was on the phone my uncle son came at the back of me and snatched the phone he ran to where my dad was and gave him the phone , i couldn't go closer.my dad because he was holding a belt to prevent from approaching him , he was telling me if i approached him he will hit me with the belt , i started crying begging him to give me my phone i will leave but he said no, i should first bring my mum back, i left in tears i am at my mum place i told her what my dad did to me and she was no happy but her response shocked me and it she is already thinking about going back to him just 8 days she left and her reasons are she don't want my dad to curse me and she will go and talk to him so he can forgive me and give me back my belongings, i told her i didn't insult him or disobey him and his curse will not touch me also told her to forget about my belonging i will save money to buy new ones but she is still adamant that she has to meet with him on thrusday and i strongly believe that if she meet with him they will get back together and she will move back with him sometimes I don't understand why my mum like suffering i swear if she get back with him i will cut ties with her i will move to a far away from all of them and will never have anything to do with them anymore sorry for the long story and please advise me

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by otipoju(m): 3:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Save yourself first and leave toxic people behind .

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by VenExchangee: 3:34am On Mar 08, 2023
First how old are you?
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Foodqueen(f): 4:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Tell your mom what you're telling us here .....that you will disappear from her to a faraway place , should she move back in with your dad.

Hunger don begin hammer your dad.

Your nephew have been brainwashed too.

Don't go back there.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Kobojunkie: 4:19am On Mar 08, 2023
otipoju:
Save yourself first and leave toxic people behind .
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Cutehector(m): 4:24am On Mar 08, 2023
International women's day activists, oya, over to you. Assist your fellow gender. I can see one unfortunate female humanbeing mocking her fellow gender.

I told myself i will not celebrate women today because they are filled with vile and hate for their same gender.
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Chinelo154:
i couldn't go closer.my dad because he was holding a belt to prevent from approaching him , he was telling me if i approached him he will hit me with the belt , i started crying begging him to give me my phone i will leave but he said no, i should first bring my mum back, i left in tears i am at my mum place i told her what my dad did to me and she was no happy but her response shocked me and it she is already thinking about going back to him just 8 days she left and her reasons are she don't want my dad to curse me and she will go and talk to him so he can forgive me and give me back my belongings, i told her i didn't insult him or disobey him and his curse will not touch me also told her to forget about my belonging i will save money to buy new ones but she is still adamant that she has to meet with him on thrusday and i strongly believe that if she meet with him they will get back together and she will move back with him sometimes I don't understand why my mum like suffering i swear if she get back with him i will cut ties with her i will move to a far away from all of them and will never have anything to do with them anymore sorry for the long story and please advise me
The damage that growing up in such an environment does to the human psyche alone takes many a lifetime to overcome whereas many more never will see the end of it until even the day of their deaths, so I suggest you let your mother begin to understand how her raising you all in such a violent and abusive has wrecked more havoc than any curse any man can thing of ever can. undecided

As for your father, is it possible to sneak back into the house when he is not around to pick up your clothes along with your phone? Something tells me he might sell that phone if he is someone who hasn't worked in over 10 years. Why you chose to stay back there with your brother, I will never know, but I really hope you will work towards getting your mother to realize that she is not innocent as far as the harm she has already done to the minds and lives of her children by giving them a father such as a man. undecided

How old are you by the way?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Foreigner12(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Your mum is fending for 14 mouths in Lagos? 14 mouths with the current state of things?

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Baronthecelebri: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Chinelo154:
8 days ago my mum left with my 3 siblings she has rented a room where we are staying right now , she left because my dad was not treating her well , he hasn't worked for like 10 years and he has abandoned all the responsibility for my mum he still treat her bad to make the matter worse he has invited his brother, the brother wife and their 5 children to our house making my mum to carry the responsibility of 14 people in a 2 bedroom house , my uncle wife felt so bad seeing her fellow woman suffering so she has decided to leave with her 2 daughters my uncle has refused to leave saying he came to Lagos to make money and the wife has left their 3 sons with him , i have spoken to my mum friends about the situation which they've helped to convince her to leave the marriage for her sanity , it wasn't easy for her to leave because she didn't want to but i was suprised 8 days ago when she said that she has gotten a place for us and she was leaving my dad for goods i was so happy to hear that she was finally leaving him, it was a moment of joy and she went to work while my siblings and I have taken the opportunity to pack their stuffs in my dad and uncle absence, moving them to the new place my mum begged my brother and i to stay with them we refused telling her we will be fine we are happy she and the younger ones have moved and we will manage just fine , i returned home at night my dad was on neck to tell him where my mum was , i said i have no idea he started shouting at me I have made her to leave i will not known peace, he was talking ongoing and i remained quiet only for me to returned back tonight to meet him at the front asking me to go back to where I came from he said he will allow me in when i bring my mum. , i asked him to let me get my clothes he refused to let me inside , i begged him to threw the bag outside he refused saying he will not allow me to take anything and i was still standing there pleading with him to give my clothes then my phone rang, it was my friend i answered the call while i was on the phone my uncle son came at the back of me and snatched the phone he ran to where my dad was and gave him the phone , i couldn't go closer.my dad because he was holding a belt to prevent from approaching him , he was telling me if i approached him he will hit me with the belt , i started crying begging him to give me my phone i will leave but he said no, i should first bring my mum back, i left in tears i am at my mum place i told her what my dad did to me and she was no happy but her response shocked me and it she is already thinking about going back to him just 8 days she left and her reasons are she don't want my dad to curse me and she will go and talk to him so he can forgive me and give me back my belongings, i told her i didn't insult him or disobey him and his curse will not touch me also told her to forget about my belonging i will save money to buy new ones but she is still adamant that she has to meet with him on thrusday and i strongly believe that if she meet with him they will get back together and she will move back with him sometimes I don't understand why my mum like suffering i swear if she get back with him i will cut ties with her i will move to a far away from all of them and will never have anything to do with them anymore sorry for the long story and please advise me
nice decision,if she get back to him cut ties with them and move to a very far place.
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Saintmary(f): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Chinelo154:

You are in for a long ride.

If you maintain your mum's new place, she will make you return home.

If you return home, you will find it difficult to improve your situation.

Sorry.
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Mindlog: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2023
@Chinelo154, why did you and your brother choose to stay behind when your mother moved out despite your father being a tenant there?
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by henrimoto(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The damage that growing up in such an environment does to the human psyche alone takes many a lifetime to overcome whereas many more never will see the end of it until even the day of their deaths, so I suggest you let your mother begin to understand how her raising you all in such a violent and abusive has wrecked more havoc than any curse any man can thing of ever can. undecided

As for your father, is it possible to sneak back into the house when he is not around to pick up your clothes along with your phone? Something tells me he might sell that phone if he is someone who hasn't worked in over 10 years. Why you chose to stay back there with your brother, I will never know, but I really hope you will work towards getting your mother to realize that she is not innocent as far as the harm she has already done to the minds and lives of her children by giving them a father such as a man. undecided

...Kobo Kobo, you try with this advise.
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Richy4(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
I am assuming that you were too young to handle this kind of situation... But assuming that you were here a little earlier before going back to your mum, I would have advised you against seeing her and explaining what transpired between you and your father..That is the kind of sacrifice one makes to keep his or her loved ones alive. Now, she has made one step forward, telling her of what you went through will make her take 11 steps backward...

Your mum seems to be the type that dislike threat... I guess she doesn't handle it well... tell her to see to it that no amount of pressure should make her go back... Tell her that Osinachi Nwachukwu's children are eating and doing just fine... while their mother that stayed and took all the abuse because of them are in the grave... Let her know that u will leave for good and she will never see you again if she goes out of compulsion.

As for that your cousin that snatched your phone and gave to your father, He/she would have heard from me by this time even if he/she was Tinubu's age mate assuming I was in your shoes..An intruder that doesn't understand his place and boundaries when A and B are having issuesundecided.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
VenExchangee:
First how old are you?
I believe OP should be clocking 25 this year given he stated on another thread that he was born in 1998. Poor boy no even go college because of mama wey dey tied to "MRS" badge. undecided
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by frozen70(f): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chinelo154:

My dear, just leave them and find away to Liberate yourself from all that drama
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Show that your cousin street i begge ,person way come from villa they jugged phone from you he want die

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by armyofone(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Lol @ father selling the phone! He needs money for his beer.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
@Chinelo154, I think another possible thing you and your siblings can do is come together as a group and take your stance against your mother together. It may seem disrespectful but your lives might depend on what you do at this point. I understand how difficult it would be for you all to try to go out on your own at this point, so it may be best if you all let her know how you truly feel about the situation while you were living with what seems a deadbeat man as a father. Clearly, you have all been negatively affected and your lives may get even worse if you go back there. Time to take a stand together and let your mother know these things so she understands she is not an innocent party at all in all of it. undecided
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
armyofone:
Lol @ father selling the phone! He needs money for his beer.
I don't really understand why anyone would debase themselves to the point of ruining the lives of their own progeny to the extent that this one here seems to have. And the woman is also to blame for allowing all of it to continue for as long as she has. I feel very sorry for all those kids including OP. Imagine, if the mother had made better choices, even if beginning only 3 years ago -2020 — how much better OP's life and prospects would have turned out by now? undecided
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Olipuka: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Chinelo154:
8 days ago my mum left with my 3 siblings she has rented a room where we are staying right now , she left because my dad was not treating her well , he hasn't worked for like 10 years and he has abandoned all the responsibility for my mum he still treat her bad to make the matter worse he has invited his brother, the brother wife and their 5 children to our house making my mum to carry the responsibility of 14 people in a 2 bedroom house , my uncle wiseeing her fellow woman suffering so she has decided to leave with her 2 daughters my uncle has refused to leave saying he came to Lagos to make money and the wife has left their 3 sons with him , i have spoken to my mum friends about the situation which they've helped to convince her to leave the marriage for her sanity , it wasn't easy for her to leave because she didn't want to but i was suprised 8 days ago when she said that she has gotten a place for us and she was leaving my dad for goods i was so happy to hear that she was finally leaving him, it was a moment of joy and she went to work while my siblings and I have taken the opportunity to pack their stuffs in my dad and uncle absence, moving them to the new place my mum begged my brother and i to stay with them we refused telling her we will be fine we are happy she and the younger ones have moved and we will manage just fine , i returned home at night my dad was on neck to tell him where my mum was , i said i have no idea he started shouting at me I have made her to leave i will not known peace, he was talking ongoing and i remained quiet only for me to returned back tonight to meet him at the front asking me to go back to where I came from he said he will allow me in when i bring my mum. , i asked him to let me get my clothes he refused to let me inside , i begged him to threw the bag outside he refused saying he will not allow me to take anything and i was still standing there pleading with him to give my clothes then my phone rang, it was my friend i answered the call while i was on the phone my uncle son came at the back of me and snatched the phone he ran to where my dad was and gave him the phone , i couldn't go closer.my dad because he was holding a belt to prevent from approaching him , he was telling me if i approached him he will hit me with the belt , i started crying begging him to give me my phone i will leave but he said no, i should first bring my mum back, i left in tears i am at my mum place i told her what my dad did to me and she was no happy but her response shocked me and it she is already thinking about going back to him just 8 days she left and her reasons are she don't want my dad to curse me and she will go and talk to him so he can forgive me and give me back my belongings, i told her i didn't insult him or disobey him and his curse will not touch me also told her to forget about my belonging i will save money to buy new ones but she is still adamant that she has to meet with him on thrusday and i strongly believe that if she meet with him they will get back together and she will move back with him sometimes I don't understand why my mum like suffering i swear if she get back with him i will cut ties with her i will move to a far away from all of them and will never have anything to do with them anymore sorry for the long story and please advise me
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Chinelo154(f): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
My apologies for the late response I have been offline because I had no phone it is really a pity that my mum has gone back to my dad she has forced my siblings and I to go back with her i refused am still staying at the room she rented and she forced my siblings to go with her which they did against their wishes, I won't be staying here for long because she keep pressuring me to come home which I won't go back , like i said earlier if she goes back to my dad I will cut all ties with her which i am going to do soon, i have a good plan which I will not reveal here but i have sort out my next move and i will cut ties with all of them thanks so much for all your advices
Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chinelo154:
My apologies for the late response I have been offline because I had no phone it is really a pity that my mum has gone back to my dad she has forced my siblings and I to go back with her i refused am still staying at the room she rented and she forced my siblings to go with her which they did against their wishes, I won't be staying here for long because she keep pressuring me to come home which I won't go back , like i said earlier if she goes back to my dad I will cut all ties with her which i am going to do soon, i have a good plan which I will not reveal here but i have sort out my next move and i will cut ties with all of them thanks so much for all your advices
I truly hope that you are able to break free from the curse of poverty which your family has chosen to saddle you and your siblings with. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him by Chinelo154(f): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I truly hope that you are able to break free from the curse of poverty which your family has chosen to saddle you and your siblings with. undecided

Amen i already break it in IJN

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Detect When Your Partner Is Lieing? / Kid Out Of Wedlock Or Abortion? / Lagos Murder: 'I Hacked My Husband To Death'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.