Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

That Itel A60 They Are Hawking About On NL, If You Buy It, Na Ogun Go Kill You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Itel A60 They Are Hawking About On NL, If You Buy It, Na Ogun Go Kill You (179 Views)

With Itel A60 Get 5GB Data For Freee / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / Funny Picture Of A Biafran Lady Hawking Grandnut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Itel A60 They Are Hawking About On NL, If You Buy It, Na Ogun Go Kill You by Holybwoy: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2023
I know I be waking up very early just to hate but I feel like I'm not hating enough..

Except say you don too thief money like Sanwoolu and Obidients don ready to chase you out, you con dey fear, so you are covering your lapses, that's the only reason why you'd take money and buy that useless piece of panda..

Do you know it's unique selling point in 2023??

Moving the fingerprint from the middle of the back to the side of the camera..

However, the RAM remains the same (2Gb).. even my child will throw it in the dustbin because you will use 30 mins to load one app..

Guess the price? 50k!!!

50 fvking k of my hard earned money to buy this crap

Ogun lo ma pa transsion..

If you have nothing to do with your money, go and buy iphone 6 or take that money to charity and buy indomie for fatherless children..

(1) (Reply)

In 40 ,50 To 60 Years We Will Be Like This, Such Is Life. / WEIFORUM & Conference / Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Live Stream Free, How To Watch SCOTTISH CUP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.