Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Tolu's Parents Quarrel A Lot, What Do You Think You Can Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tolu's Parents Quarrel A Lot, What Do You Think You Can Do (171 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolu's Parents Quarrel A Lot, What Do You Think You Can Do by namexyz: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
I am Tolu, the daughter of Mrs and Mrs Adekola. My parents quarrel a lot, and it's affecting me. I can't even remember the last time they had a peaceful conversation. It's like they're always looking for an opportunity to argue about something.

It all started a few years ago when they lost their jobs. They started to struggle financially, and that's when the arguments began. They would argue about money, and it would escalate into a full-blown fight. I've tried to talk to them, but they won't listen. They're always too angry to listen to anything I have to say.

It's affecting my grades at school, and I feel so confused all the time. I don't know what to do or who to talk to. Sometimes, I feel like it's my fault, like I'm not good enough for them to stop fighting. But deep down, I know that's not true.

I came across an article [url]https://topteenmag.xyz/dealing-with-parents-that-quarrels-a-lot-as-a-young-adult/ [/url] that sort of helped me to balance this, but am welcome to more suggestions that are not covered in the article from top teen mag.

(from one of our teenagers)

(1) (Reply)

Make Mother's Day Special For Your Sweet Mama/wife With These. �� / Boost Your Child’s Immunity This Rainy Season /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.