Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner (52791 Views)

Why I Was Crying – Man Behind Viral Weeping Meme Finally Speaks (video) / Lady Behind Viral Skin Bleaching Procedure Revealed, Warns ‘ignorant’ Nigerians / Omotola Jalade Reveals Her Big Back Side As She Dance To Psquare Mr P Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Revolva(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PSpTE5jmI0

A Nigerian man, Stephen Muoka, has expressed his joy after his video made him famous on social media.A hilarious video of the young man had surfaced on the day of the presidential election, where he was spotted screaming “Ellu p, Obi, Obi nwanne m” during the time for counting of votes.

The video went viral online and he earned praise from celebrities including Tunde Ednut, who shared the video. In the first few hours after the video was shared by the popular blogger, he gained 20,000 followers instantly, and his Instagram account currently has over 130,000 followers.

After the massive influx of followers on his Instagram account, the obedient supporter, identified as Stephen, sent a message of thanks to Tunde Ednut and other obedient supporters.

“Tunde ednut, Tunde Ednut what will I do for you? Tunde Ednut wetin I go do for you? Tunde Ednut Thank you very much. Just one night 20,000 followers. Obedient family, obedient family what will I do for you guys.

“It’s your boy, it’s your boy oh. Ellu P, Elllluuuuu p, Obi, Obi nwannem. I Thank you very much. Just look at”, he said.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Aufbauh(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
This reminds me of Nnamdi kanu's Biafra passport to nowhere! cheesy cheesy

Ellu P 74, Ellu P 75 to where kwanu? Maybe supreme court!

66 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Revolva:
A Nigerian man, Stephen Muoka, has expressed his joy after his video made him famous on social media.A hilarious video of the young man had surfaced on the day of the presidential election, where he was spotted screaming “Ellu p, Obi, Obi nwanne m” during the time for counting of votes.

The video went viral online and he earned praise from celebrities including Tunde Ednut, who shared the video.In the first few hours after the video was shared by the popular blogger, he gained 20,000 followers instantly, and his Instagram account currently has over 130,000 followers.

After the massive influx of followers on his Instagram account, the obedient supporter, identified as Stephen, sent a message of thanks to Tunde Ednut and other obedient supporters.“Tunde ednut, Tunde Ednut what will I do for you? Tunde Ednut wetin I go do for you? Tunde Ednut Thank you very much. Just one night 20,000 followers. Obedient family, obedient family what will I do for you guys.

“It’s your boy, it’s your boy oh. Ellu P, Elllluuuuu p, Obi, Obi nwannem. I Thank you very much. Just look at”, he said.

Watch the video below:

@lalasticlala
@nlfpmod

Odey boy no-go find work na politician d mumu dey sing for Las Las d obi go sell your generation for slavery when Im enter oresident

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Revolva:

The video went viral online and he earned praise from celebrities including Tunde Ednut, who shared the video.In the first few hours after the video was shared by the popular blogger, he gained 20,000 followers instantly, and his Instagram account currently has over 130,000 followers.

After the massive influx of followers on his Instagram account, the obedient supporter, identified as Stephen, sent a message of thanks to Tunde Ednut and other obedient supporters.“Tunde ednut, Tunde Ednut what will I do for you? Tunde Ednut wetin I go do for you? Tunde Ednut Thank you very much. Just one night 20,000 followers. Obedient family, obedient family what will I do for you guys.

Watch the video below:

@lalasticlala
@nlfpmod
Na Dem fkn yahoo bois

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Revolva(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
this song is going mad viral now ...DJs are using it for songs hahaha omo see the power of social media

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by LordIsaac(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
If only he were a girl and the candidate gives shishi, his life would have been transformed. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by WoroSeeWoro(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
boy na so dis guy IG page blow.....wow......social media is powerful...anytin can trend and make you famous

not forgeting i will expose many nigerian gals...cos they are now 80 percent doing oloshos check the website in picture

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by iCauseTrouble: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin
Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Nairalander248: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
These days, Nairaland OP dey move post to FP after they have finished breakfast

The guy IG profile is now 167k not 130k

https://instagram.com/stephen.muoka.524?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

In other news APC SANs were seen struggling to Shake, take Selfies and congratulates Peter Obi today at Court

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by dyera(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu has successfully snatched the mandate from Peter Obi, he is now in the process of running away with it.

The question is, will Tinubu succeed in running away with the mandate he snatched from Peter Obi?

22 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Brendaniel: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by TinubuShet(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na dat Ellu p, you want go present as court evidence, this people are nollywood actors, meanwhile has crying been made substantial court evidence, this one wey their Messiah dey cry up down, and one thing dat Obituaries have in common, since their new found Messiah lost they are been wailing under every post in all social media

12 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by ShenTeh(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nothing do you...

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by b3llo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good. Make good use of this opportunity to shine bright!

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Cincinnatus: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
EluuPeee 🙅

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by NothingDoMe: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
correct guy

28 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Salvation2: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
As we celebrate this young man and his beautiful TALENT, let's remember to also celebrate Jesus Christ who paid the price for us all so that we might be saved.

No matter who we are, what we are or how much we have in our BANK ACCOUNTS, we are nothing without the Almighty God. He DEMONSTRATED His love by sending His only son Jesus Christ to die for us on the cross of Calvary.

Salvation is key and can only come by accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal saviour. Remember, Jesus Christ loves u. EMBRACE Him today and be saved. God bless u all.

***Check my first topic on my home page, to see some of my testimonies. This can serve as a motivation to embrace and love Him more in ur life***

Shalom!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by DSS1335: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
angry
I want to use this medium openly challenge all those who claimed that Tinubu won the election to post their pooling units results now.
Since the end of the fake presidential election till date, i have never come across any pooling unit results announcing A.eeh.......P.eeee.C.eeeee with supporters shouting for joy.

Where is the gazelle garagra interpreter hordspy or whatever they call him, tell him I am challenging him to shows us his pooling unit result., Ngeneugwuenu, vulture griller manabbqgrill....and other BATShit urchins.

There we shouts of joy at the mention of Eluuu Pee in my Pooling unit. We won despite the stupid antics of Governor wike's lieutenant in scattering the collations of results

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Mitsurugi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:

Shut up! Be happy for an "Ipobian" for once in your sad life. He's now known.... who the f.ck are you?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by mrmayoh: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
E

1 Like

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by DannyWalker: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Faber(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eluu P is now the street anthem...

TMT Travel and Tours, you too much na him blow the guy.

If you need the Eluu P t-shirt...inbox me

19 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by adioolayi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:

You are wicked grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
merits:
Una go Eluu P tire,BAT is the president no shaking.

Never say never!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Amspecial: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin how
Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by GorillaApp(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ellu P nwanne

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner by Atarakpa: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hungry dey deal with this guy oo. And unfortunately obi no dey give shishi. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Goes On A Date With Her Boyfriend (Video) / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] / Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.