Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Cost Of Building 4 Flats Storey Building In Benin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 4 Flats Storey Building In Benin (2000 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / How to build a 4 Flats Storey Building From Foundation / Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building 4 Flats Storey Building In Benin by udo101(m): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2011
I want to to build a storey building with 4 flats (all in suit),  in benin,  I will like to know how much it would cost me and I also need a builder that can handle the project,  Let me have your quotation and we will proceed as soon as possible. Serious builders should reply on the subject matter as soon as possible. You can contact me via email: clinv010 (@) gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flats Storey Building In Benin by vitodorado: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2011
Please get in touch with guy on 07031886484 (Engr Johnny). He is a good and honest builder who presently is supervising my project in Amagba G.R.A Benin. i actually work in Lagos and go back on weekends to check what he has done and with the quotations he gives me, i have no doubt that am dealing with not just a guy who knows what he is doing but also a fellow with integrity

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Twin 4bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (pictures) / Decently Finished 3bedroom Flay With 3t/3b @ Green Ville Estate Ajah. (PIXXX) / Distress Sales Of Plots Of Land At Eko Akete In Lekki Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.