Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Find Hot Selling Product As A Mini Importer. The Untold Secret. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Find Hot Selling Product As A Mini Importer. The Untold Secret. (177 Views)

LOOM: The Untold Story Of The Pyramid Scheme! / I Need A Mini Importer To Put Me Thru On The Biz / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Hot Selling Product As A Mini Importer. The Untold Secret. by Uchenna406(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Re: How To Find Hot Selling Product As A Mini Importer. The Untold Secret. by AskProf: 3:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Uchenna406:
Have you being selling online as a mini importer and you are finding it difficult to make your first N300,000-N500,000?

Are you still struggling to make good sales not just 4 - 6 sale per day or Zero sale per day?

Please if you are still in any of this categories of persons. You are doing thing wrongly or following the crown.

With over 4 years of experience i can boldly tell you that mini importation is like a gold you can mine for as long as you wish.
Because if you know what you are really doing you will surely 100X your capital in a short time.
I must tell you the simple truth. if you want to make it in this game you must stand out from the crowd and learn from someone who has the knowledge.
Which is the Secret I will be giving out in my live class that will be coming up in 7 days from now.

This class is only for serious person who still believe in mini importation and are will to pay for live changing knowledge.

Bellow Are some proofs of how customers a begging to have my product in my inbox and i have sold this product for over 2 years
and still selling like pure water.

I don't talk much i believe in doing things.
The first 5 persons to book for my upcoming class will have 50% discount.
My master class is just N3000.
Whatsapp 08033709116 for more info.

Liar, scammer.
Re: How To Find Hot Selling Product As A Mini Importer. The Untold Secret. by Uchenna406(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2023
AskProf:

Liar, scammer.

please if you have a proof come on board am here. if you don't please learn to respect what you dont know because its bigger than you.
Re: How To Find Hot Selling Product As A Mini Importer. The Untold Secret. by AskProf: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Uchenna406:

please if you have a proof come on board am here. if you don't please learn to respect what you dont know because its bigger than you.

No be only masterclass. When you hear make #500,000 even before you are introduced to "business", know it is a scam.

You know you are a scammer that's why you are begging for #3,000 to introduce #500,000 monthly earnings.

Go to who enrolled you and collect your money.

Keep away from SCAM.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Three Brazilian Footballers Fall Victim Of Crypto Scam / 5 Ways To Protect Your Business From Cyber Attacks / You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good - Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.