Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit (25849 Views)

AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
You deserved to be cursed too, na last warning be that.

If his isn't banter, what is yours?

Does the footballer u cursing someone over know you?
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by MorataFC: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
Ever since he took the challenge to port to another club outside Spain, dude's performance is zero....

The reason I stand by CR7, the real GO🐐T...

You can arguwith yourself!!!✌️
You should tell us how many semi finals your goat has played after leaving real Madrid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by FlawlessKarl: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
shocked

Obembet and føolishness sha.

It's Messi that plays yesterday as if his life depends on it ,is what you're creating thread up and down but your new idol Mbappe ghosted yesterday, you didn't see.

Let me remind you again, Messi won the world cup , kill yourself. Fóolish man parading as a woman

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by RealEzee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
abeg increase volume make dem hear for back grin dis pessi fans no won let me hear word

2 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by RealEzee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
MorataFC:
You should tell us how many semi finals your goat has played after leaving real Madrid.
na by final? Which mumu stat b dat ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by boborosky(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
It is easy to always single out Messi when the team plays like people who have no football and tactical training. What about Mbappe, Veratti...
Veratti caused the goal, yet no one mentioned him... What was Mbappe's contribution last night? An average team would beat this PSG side blue black. They play as if they don't train.

Have you ever wondered why Messi is reluctant to extend his contract? He knows the team has no football philosophy.

Bayern weren't magnificent, they only preyed on a weak PSG side.

I hope Messi leaves, even if he is going to join Newcastle....

I'm glad the critic made reference to Argentina's triumph an d Messi's brilliance at the world cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Just look at the war of words on this thread...!

On top football that is a mere game to be bantered and forgotten!

If our youths fought hard like this against corrupt and bad leaders in Nigeria, this country for don dey measure level with UAE!

2 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by MorataFC: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:
Most of this Messi Fans are childish.. they are not mature at all
You are the one that is childish here.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:

As a neutral, I can tell you for free that you are worse!

Your obsession with seeing Messi fail is beyond childish... It's actually sick!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Cajal(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
saintjimos:
G O A T has been goated
The way he disappointed in the world cup final
Olodo
No one can surpass him
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by cjudy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
lexy2014:

If his isn't banter, what is yours?

Does the footballer u cursing someone over know you?
Bros no Dey reply that bastard, na betting shop he Dey sleep. Una Dey follow gambler Dey argue. Person who can’t even afford breakfast
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by MagicalConcepts: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Chinonye2022(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:
are you matured? 🙄Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Chinonye2022(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11839007/Lionel-Messi-accused-disappearing-big-games-PSG-legend-Champions-League-exit.html
fine woman or man like u is putting all ur passion on hatred the funny part is that both messi and Ronaldo don't even know that you are existing u have been doing this for years but still no gain 😢😢

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by 43Ronin: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
The short fraud pulled a fast one on PSG grin
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Konjiboii: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
David Copperfield
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by gabicon: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11839007/Lionel-Messi-accused-disappearing-big-games-PSG-legend-Champions-League-exit.html

No Xavi & Inesta to do ground work and cover for him. He is very lucky to have them for more than half his career.

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Karleb(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
We been knew. undecided
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by blowjohn(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
First things first:

Bayern munich fc na cheat code club. I saw their line up. They even put some of their best players as substitutes.

Bayern at their peak will eliminate any team except, perhaps, real Madrid that has plenty mercenaries I'm their team.

Bayern is the only club that can collect red card and still score at least 2 goals.

I fear them last year when dem collect red card in the first 10 minutes. By half time they were leading 4:0.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by frankson1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
Ever since he took the challenge to port to another club outside Spain, dude's performance is zero....

The reason I stand by CR7, the real GO🐐T...

You can arguwith yourself!!!✌️

He hasn't done anything different from wha PSG has been doing and no improvement.

Ronaldo is up there on his own despite the hate from FIFA and ballon d'or organizers.

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Meri2020(f): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
My love for Messi though
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by frankson1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sweetvie:
Messi fans will start digging out world cup pics 😂

You know them very well. That's how one was bringing up his pictures when he was at Barca. It's what they do when they don't have what to present cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Bigseven(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Where’s the lie. He always ghosted in big games. No enzo, dimaria, Alvarez to help him. De Paul to stop delit from bullying pessi grin

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Fragility6: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Krisdan:
grin another banter go soon start again
Na for arab e go take sweet.Al hilal na direct rivals to Al nassr
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by frankson1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Juventus without Ronaldo
2 UCL final in 3years
8 consecutive Seria A

Juventus with Ronaldo
Lost Seria A Title
Quarter final - Eliminated by Ajax
Round of 16- Eliminated by Lyon
Round of 16- Eliminated by Porto

Man United before Ronaldo
2nd in EPL
Europa League Final

Man United with Ronaldo
6th In EPL
UCL Round of 16- Eliminated by Athletic De Madrid

Man United After Ronaldo
3rd in EPL
Carabao Cup Winners
FA Cup & Europa League contenders

Ohh man! be generous enough to giive us Ronaldo's stats at R. Madrid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wanimo: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mbape wasn't passing to Messi and Mesai wasn't passing ball to Mbabe.

Messi was just strolling around the pitch yesterday with apparent lack of motivation.

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Juanmike(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
He is not called a magician for nothing.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Ray02: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chinonye2022:
fine woman like u is putting all ur passion on hatred the funny part is that both messi and Ronaldo don't even know that you are existing u have been doing this for years but still no gain 😢😢
Pls, how can someone view profile picture on here? I have tried several time. or is it viewable only on app?
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Obiebanks007(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sweetvie:
Messi fans will start digging out world cup pics 😂

M no Messi or Ronaldo fanatics but the truth remains that his won what Ronaldo would have ever wish to have @World Cup

cool
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Henrinos: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Old age don catch up with the goat
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Lamasta(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
No Mbappe no PSG cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia / My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... / Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.