Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (30769 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Image123(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Obi supporters are currently an existential threat. They are on some hyper dosage of madness and unreasonability. Anyone having dealings with them has to be careful and very born again. People who fight their parents, family members and close ties for some politics must have their brains checked by God Himself.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by nonix22(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
werey don carry cultism reach house.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Emmanuel909090: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Amwitty(f): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
I still don't understand why people stay in abusive relationship
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Delicious22: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
dalass:
I can't marry someone took muscular or too big that when he slaps me, I cannot slap twice.

Violent men's ego feeds on weakness and timidity in women

Rot in jail devil's incarcerate. Going to jail for killing your wife and unborn child isn't enough. Getting hanged for it is the deal undecided
Is that how your mom slaps your Dad when he was alive?
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
The ma must have been showing signs and symptoms of psychosis cos the woman if alive would have testified o this. Marriage is got but not a do or die affair. Once there's evidence of psychosis in a partner,to save your life it's better to help him seek help or u leave. He who fights and runs lives to fight another day. May her soul rest in peace. As for the man he wouldn't go unpunished.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Betgold84: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mami water girl
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by clitah: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
So sad!
Reason I don't feel for the unmarried ladies as at now.
They might not know what God is saving them from
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by bigiyaro(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Stupid girl, free food and big preek will never allow them to use dia brain, walk away at the very first sign, but na lie....the thought of a good fvck is always mistaken for "love"
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by dalass(f): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
Is that how your mom slaps your Dad when he was alive?

Go and ask your mom and dad or extended family members. Cos if you were raised by sane parents, surely you would have even if is an iota of common sense? undecided

Consider yourself permanently ignored undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by delishpot: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
She died a Mrs. Better than divorce and live as a divorcee for donkey years.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Delicious22: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
dalass:

Go and ask your mom and dad or extended family members. Cos if you were raised by sane parents, surely you would have even if is an iota of common sense? undecided

Consider yourself permanently ignored undecided undecided undecided
Silly fellow, you are always quick to insult Obedients, but when they reply you, you start crying like a foolish kid.
The insane parents that raised you made you hate igbos and I will make sure I embarrass them for not raising you well.
Ọmọ alé.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by HaneefahRN(f): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
See his head like coconut animal
When they tell women not to stay with animals who beat them they will say people are advocating divorce. Congratulations to all involved.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wildkat: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
See head like kettle, fucking barbarian.
na Dem Obedients... Very aggressive and primitive ppl, u fail to support or do things their way, they try to take your life.. 🙄

See head like bastard. Bloody APC tout. U fial to support APC, they call u igbo or ipob even if you're their brother.

Ogun kii una dia
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wahalawahala: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2023
wildkat:

See head like bastard. Bloody APC tout. U fial to support APC, they call u igbo or ipob even if you're their brother.

Ogun kii una dia
another criminal spotted 🥴.. your day is very near, fucking animal😒
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wildkat: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
I'm a criminal🥴.. and my days are numbered. I'm such a fucking animal😒

Yes
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wahalawahala: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2023
wildkat:

Yes
not surprised u dey edit my post... forgery Na wetin scammers dey do best..
@nairalanders beware of scammer wildkat , he stole my money 😒
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wildkat: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
not surprised u dey edit my post... forgery Na wetin scammers dey do best..
@nairalanders beware of scammer wildkat , he stole my money 😒

Chai... I wish sey u get this money wey u dey talk about. Well, it's not bad to dream big dreams. Don't worry boy, if u learn to have sense, u will make the money
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wahalawahala: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
wildkat:

Chai... I wish sey u get this money wey u dey talk about. Well, it's not bad to dream big dreams. Don't worry boy, if u learn to have sense, u will make the money
wayre! If u get the money I get , u won't b wasting away on nairaland doing Petty scams🥴... Thunda go fire u! ⚡
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wildkat: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
wayre! If u get the money I get , u won't b wasting away on nairaland doing Petty scams🥴... Thunda go fire u! ⚡

😂 😂 God no go gree me get the poverty money u get. That ya account wey don red. 😂 😂
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wahalawahala: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2023
wildkat:

😂 😂 God no go gree me get the poverty money u get. That ya account wey don red. 😂 😂
I repeat if u get 10% of money I get .. u no go dey run scam here dey tiff kobokobo frm ppl wey dey work hard😏.. better go learn wrk and stop wasting away 😒
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by greenermodels: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2023
wonder233:
Yes she is. She is a full time housewife with nothing else to do than eat, sleep and laze around. It is the marriage philosophy of people from that side of the country. The man is to face the world alone and provide. And you think he won't be irritated all the time?
Ibos should change their mindset on marriage. Its disgusting
Oga have you lived in the east? My mum is in her shop from 5:15 am till 9pm and my sister (married with a kid) works shifts in a pharmacy store. Even my grandma built her business with her husband by been at their shop 6:45 till 5pm Monday to Saturday. You should stop saying such about our women, I can say worse about Edo women but I never does,they're hardworking and smart with cheerful disposition towards others, I had many of them as customers at our shop at Onitsha, let's stop generating and spreading stereotypes about each other.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by GetMeRight: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2023
Mindlog:
That was certainly not the first time he did beat her and very likely her family knew about the abuse.

I get infuriated when I see the family of a woman killed by her husband running around to get the man arrested, hiring lawyers despite knowing she had been going through domestic violence and were not proactive.

It was the abuse for me. Imagine slapping your own pregnant wife! And hitting her from the gate to the inside the house! Wasn't that too much? Not satisfied, he had to kill her to feel satisfied.

I crashed my cousin's marriage last September because I was very certain the marriage would end with a murder and a life sentence.,so it was cheaper to get her out of the marriage alive.

We did the same thing with my younger sister's marriage when husband became non responsible and unpredictable
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Mindlog: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2023
GetMeRight:

It was the abuse for me. Imagine slapping your own pregnant wife! And hitting her from the gate to the inside the house! Wasn't that too much? Not satisfied, he had to kill her to feel satisfied.

We did the same thing with my younger sister's marriage when husband became non responsible and unpredictable

Good you got your sister out alive. I have worked in psychiatric facilities that have prisons in them and worked with inmates there who are mentally disordered and have killed their wives.

So one has to be proactive, even if the family had warned their daughter/sister against marrying the man because if she gets killed, there will always be that feeling of "we could have saved her, even against herself".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Bimbilla(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2023
Na them
Omicronvaccine:
Man Strangles His Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440364/man-strangles-pregnant-wife-death-delay-opening-gate-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Suspect (photo) / 36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old House Help 5 Times (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.