Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Adsense And Ezoic Earning Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense And Ezoic Earning Issue (392 Views)

Solve Adsense And Ezoic Policy Violation With Ease / Join Us Let's Make It Big With Adsense And Admob Plus SEO Tips / Get Your TIN/EIN/SSN For Your Adsense And Business Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense And Ezoic Earning Issue by EngRichie: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Good morning.

There is a little explanation to do here in order to present the issue with clarity.

I initially chose check payment method in AdSense. Payment was sent on 24th January and the receipt in AdSense dashboard indicated "check". From information that I gathered, the check is supposed to arrive in time range of 2 - 4 weeks, all things being equal. The payment notification mail that AdSense sent to me stated that I should contact my bank if I don't receive payment after 5 working days. This I find confusing. I have visited the bank several times but they claimed that they didn't have any payment for my account. I have been checking post office too but there is no message.
As it is, am not sure of the payment method Google used to pay.
Already, I have added wire transfer method for future payments.
What can I do to follow up to get the first payment easily.

Secondly, what payment method works best to withdraw ezoic earnings in Nigeria?

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Adsense And Ezoic Earning Issue by Babakolanut(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2023
I'm interested in earning with adsense,pls be my mentor. Update me steps to take on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Adsense And Ezoic Earning Issue by Veiniously: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
To receive payment on ezoic use Payoneer
For adsense bank wire, you need to make sure you input all information correctly.

If the payment doesn't go through it will be reversed to your adsense account till the next payment day
Re: Adsense And Ezoic Earning Issue by EngRichie: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Veiniously:
To receive payment on ezoic use Payoneer
For adsense bank wire, you need to make sure you input all information correctly.

If the payment doesn't go through it will be reversed to your adsense account till the next payment day

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove The Circled Area On The Attached Webpage? / Web Trafficking / If You Have A Blog & Would Like 2 Attract A Lot Of Traffick Then(open This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.