Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

33 Million Nigerians Are Jobless - NBS - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 33 Million Nigerians Are Jobless - NBS (7007 Views)

Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. / Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 33 Million Nigerians Are Jobless - NBS by efobikene(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
for my fellow that says nigerians are not creative, it seems only a phone call will get u the 200k u need to start a business, then i guess u aint one of the 33million (or 68million as i strongly believe) we are arguing about. go and meet ur daddy for the money as it is childs play to you. people abound who work all day to get a meal and a wrap of weed to get high above their miseries and u are talking of 200k, that is like fairy tale to over 33million pple.
Re: 33 Million Nigerians Are Jobless - NBS by Toliano: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
They should really check this out then (specifically for Lagos residents)

IMMEDIATE RECRUITMENT AT MOCALITY NIGERIA

Mocality is building Nigeria’s largest and most far reaching online and mobile directory.

Are you resident in Lagos?

Are you willing to earn more income at your convenience? (who doesn't?)

Do you have a WAP enabled camera phone and enjoy taking pictures?

Do you want to be part of this great team?

If you answered yes to these questions,

Click www.mocality.com.ng/agentinfo NOW

Thank me later *wink*

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS / How To Get Over Your Fear Of Failing At A New Job / MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.