Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

SEO MADE EASY ..Download For Free (those With Uk Numbers And Addresses Only) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO MADE EASY ..Download For Free (those With Uk Numbers And Addresses Only) (195 Views)

Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack / On-page SEO Made Simple For Free / Whatsapp Download For Android Version 2.3.6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO MADE EASY ..Download For Free (those With Uk Numbers And Addresses Only) by PaulChigozieIbe: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
While I was working as the community manager at eeSPACE . One of the secrets that led to the visibility of the hub was the magic I did with its search Engine Rankings.
With a very minimal budget, I took eeSPACE from 0 rankings, all the way to the very first page on Google in less than 6 months on the job. (Type co-working space in Ogba, Nigeria on Google and see for yourself).
Over 60% of the present clients at eeSPACE came from these efforts that they are still leveraging till date.
Inquiries on how to go about this same process in order to also grow their brands and businesses, became a never ending demand from a lot of brands and people.
In 2020, After so many inquiries I finally went down to work during the COVID lockdown and compiled a material that would help newbies solve this problem.

I came up with my very first book called SEO MADE EASY .

SEO is an acronym of the word Search Engine Optimization is the practice of optimizing website content, structure, and code to increase its visibility and ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). In today's digital age, where people increasingly rely on the internet to search for products and services, SEO has become an essential tool for product marketing and visibility.

In my book, I shared the basic steps of how any newbie can make their businesses rank high on Google without having to spend a dime hiring a 3rd party consultant.

The steps I revealed were the exact steps that helped me to organically push eeSPACE to the top on Google search when you go searching for workspaces around Ogba,Lagos.

It is presently published on world biggest book platform AMAZON.

I have opened it for FREE downloads for the next 5 days You can go through here to download it for FREE.

[url]https://www.amazon.co.uk/SEO-MADE-EASY-Beginners-Optimization-ebook/dp/B0BS9RCCH7/ref=sr_1_1?_encoding=UTF8&keywords=SEO+MADE+EASY+%3A+Beginners+Guide+to+Search+Engine+Optimization&qid=1677835784&s=digital-text&sr=1-1[/url
Unfortunately, due to the restrictions on Nigerians by AMAZON , It is opened to only those with UK addresses and phone numbers..

I wish I could do more, But my hands are tied...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Meant By Mobile Application Testing? / Turn Articles In Videos Using PICTORY / Hire A Web Developer In Akure, Ondo State — VOKS Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.