Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight. (371 Views)

Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) / Want To Own A Movie Downloading Site / Stop Downloading Nulled Wordpress Themes/plugins; You'll Regret It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight. by SolanavapNG: 3:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Hi there. I was given a free course on pluralsight which is a learning platform like udemy. I am able to stream the video but I'm unable to download. Anyone knows a way to download the streamed video through browser. Kindly share a method here.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight. by Weezyclan(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Install a browser extension: There are several browser extensions available that allow you to download videos from websites. Search for "video downloader" in the extension store of your preferred browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Re: Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight. by SolanavapNG: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Weezyclan:
Install a browser extension: There are several browser extensions available that allow you to download videos from websites. Search for "video downloader" in the extension store of your preferred browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Is there any one you recommend ? I installed some and they didn't even detect the video at all. There was one that worked but it saved the video as an audio file. I used to use Internet downloads manager some years back but I tried it now, it's no longer working.
Re: Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight. by SolanavapNG: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Anyone know what I can do ?
Re: Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight. by susrite(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2023
SolanavapNG:
Anyone know what I can do ?
just download idm install it and it will enebke yu download all videos and audio being played on your bowser

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight. by puniyalin5426(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
that's a good way to find extensions. Some like I found Volume Master Chrome Extension, and now can i can increase my chrome volume up to 600% shocked
Weezyclan:

(1) (Reply)

Digital Workplaces And Working Remotely / How Can I Contact Chipper Cash / Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.