Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help (515 Views)

Help Tecno F2 Screen Broken / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken(carlcare Free Repair) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help by Taunt: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Nairalanders what should I do.
I started learning a hand work which was phone repairing since November last year.
Within a month and a few days I started fixing screens and changing charging port and other stuff.
It got to a point my boss started to leave only me to handle things alone while he goes out to flex
Yeah the business was going well until yesterday I mistakenly broke a customer iphone 7plus screen.
Now I'm in a big trouble, if at all the money I was making was going into my pocket it wouldn't have been I big deal, but every single of the money was going into my boss pocket, I mean every single.
Even 5naira he doesn't give to me and I'm trying to be honest.
So I informed him about the screen and he said I should face my cross by my self.
I was really in pain cause of his statement.
I've vowed that when I'm finally out of this mess I'll call the hand work a quit.
I'm just 17yrs of age and wouldn't be able to affording money for the work I'm not gaining from.

Ps my boss is an Igbo man.
I'm not generalizing it.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Sell your iPhone and use itel
Re: Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Taunt:
I started learning a hand work which was phone repairing since November last year.
Within a month and a few days I started fixing screens and changing charging port and other stuff.
It got to a point my boss started to leave only me to handle things alone while he goes out to flex
Yeah the business was going well until yesterday I mistakenly broke a customer iphone 7plus screen.
Now I'm in a big trouble, if at all the money I was making was going into my pocket it wouldn't have been I big deal, but every single of the money was going into my boss pocket, I mean every single.
So I informed him about the screen and he said I should face my cross by my self.
I've vowed that when I'm finally out of this mess I'll call the hand work a quit.
I'm just 17yrs of age and wouldn't be able to affording money for the work I'm not gaining from.

I'm not generalizing it.

In the heat of tribal bigotry.

Your mentioned that he is an Igbo man.

Now if any igbo person thought of helping then zero help.

You know what to hell with you and your issue.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Taunt:

I'm not generalizing it.

Let's say your are not a tribalistic bigot. Please, why the information that your boss is "Igbo" ?

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help by fixitbyjal(m): 5:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Taunt:

I'm not generalizing it.

As an apprentice
Its normal to break screens or cut flex mistakenly. As time goes on you will learn to master the craft

Your boss is doing you good by telling you to be responsible for the gbese
if I tell you how much gbese I chop before I sabi work

What your boss should have done is calculate all the debt you incurred while with him then before you leave or at the expiration of your apprenticeship you will pay for all the debt incurred before you're issued a certificate

That's how my boss raised us
We might not have d money to pay for debt immediately but he ill write it down and you must pay when leaving or when you have themoney. ....

Besides iphone 7 plus screen is nothing to worry about what if you broke an expensive Samsung screen

Again your boss' tribe does not matter at this point whether Igbo or yoruba but Atleat you made your point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help by Taunt: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2023
sad
fixitbyjal:

As an apprentice
Its normal to break screens or cut flex mistakenly. As time goes on you will learn to master the craft

Your boss is doing you good by telling you to be responsible for the gbese

If I tell you how much gbese I chop before I sabi work

What your boss should have done is calculate all the debt you incurred while with him then before you leave or at the expiration of your apprenticeship you will pay for all the debt incurred before you're issued a certificate

That's how my boss raised us
We might not have d money to pay for debt immediately but he ill write it down and you must pay when leaving or when you have themoney. ....

Besides iphone 7 plus screen is nothing to worry about what if you broke an expensive Samsung screen

Again your boss' tribe does not matter at this point whether Igbo or yoruba but Atleat you made your point
Bro, my boss would be absent from work for 1week and I would help him run things and transfer every single of the money I Made into his account.
He shouldn't have made such statement.
Me been honest to him is over now, we go they share the money, him 60%,me 40%.
I've tried.
Re: Iphone Screen Broken Pls Help by PlaysNigeria: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Issue

(1) (Reply)

To Buy Iphone 7 128 At An Affordable Prize / Houeses For Sale ….ogudu, Harmony Est, Obanikoro, Gbagadasawmil / All Your Black Berry Smart Phone At Cheap Prices.bold,curve,touch,and So Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.