Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357870 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ebitus: 2:08pm On May 10, 2023
Site not opening....

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by sheyflixy1(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2023
Sendaros2000:

No 7. b No 9. e
no.7 is not b, read carefully
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by prophetic69(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2023
Was able to login earlier but after clicking start exam it went off....anybody experiencing same error? And hope it wouldn't affect wen am able to log back in again..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ceportfolio: 2:15pm On May 10, 2023
Edipet:
What is the answer

But question9 option (a) says by "any law"
I no grab dat side
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adeshiinaa(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2023
Please if anyone did d exam(wed) today and it shows "exam taken", please update us o because mine is still showing "take test" after I submitted previously and took me to d success page. undecided
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ogwuche4u(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:
The old site is not opening again, it keeps showing one error message like that... and the new site has been showing your dashboard will be enabled soon..

who is experiencing this wahala i beg, this ppl wan frustrate me
same here
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2023
If your own is not login in message me now you can use the SSD code to login now and take your test to not miss the test

I mean for today test all NDLEA Applicants taking there test today please kindly message me to access your SSD code note the SSD code I a hack code made for fast login in if you're ready to use it message me to get it now

When your are bit able to login you need the SSD portal code this code has been provide this afternoon but only those who have connections to the head quarters are using it to login and take there test we found out that there is a third party commission who are selling this code note you must not buy any code from any one to login because it might not work on your system any of my member's who buy code from outside this group will not qualify

DM@08139717643 for your code @3k
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jazzman01: 2:18pm On May 10, 2023
emmanosyclo:
Just finished the test now. I used mozilla.. Firefox... Chrome was shitty

Please... did you use the old link or new link?

please give me the new link
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Yes o. I noticed when I inserted Ghhhhhhhhh instead of the NDLEA- etc and it displayed "your dashboard will be enabled soon, check back later". 😆 no be juju be that?
I just login by the old website, it shows login success, then processing your request, please wait
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by respect80(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
ANANYM is the right answer in the context of that question. ANANYM has the same meaning as backwards. Palindrome was put in the options to confuse you.
best explanation so far
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by tslemie(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2023
Adeshiinaa:
Please if anyone did d exam(wed) today and it shows "exam taken", please update us o because mine is still showing "take test" after I submitted previously and took me to d success page. undecided

I had the same experience the first time, I had to take again.
It's now showing "Exam Taken"

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jazzman01: 2:23pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:
The old site is not opening again, it keeps showing one error message like that... and the new site has been showing your dashboard will be enabled soon..

who is experiencing this wahala i beg, this ppl wan frustrate me

Link to the new site please
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 2:25pm On May 10, 2023
If you like, fall for mumu scam say dem wan sell login code to you grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2023
Please after you submitted what did it bring for you? Mine show submitted and tried to load and later it timed out

Adeshiinaa:

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mikedel80: 2:27pm On May 10, 2023
I have not been able to login. It's showing my dashboard will be enabled soon, check back later.
Who else is experiencing this problem?

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Edipet(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2023
IghravweIG:

T
Is this today's question?
no
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Lorayne(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2023
Emmadox90:
If your own is not login in message me now you can use the SSD code to login now and take your test to not miss the test

I mean for today test all NDLEA Applicants taking there test today please kindly message me to access your SSD code note the SSD code I a hack code made for fast login in if you're ready to use it message me to get it now

When your are bit able to login you need the SSD portal code this code has been provide this afternoon but only those who have connections to the head quarters are using it to login and take there test we found out that there is a third party commission who are selling this code note you must not buy any code from any one to login because it might not work on your system any of my member's who buy code from outside this group will not qualify

Dumb scammer. Find something better to do with your life.

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2023
Betnomore:
If you like, fall for mumu scam say dem wan sell login code to you grin grin grin

People go pay. No be naija youth's again. undecided

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2023
Today

When was your test

tslemie:

I had the same experience the first time, I had to take again.
It's now showing "Exam Taken"

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Monzze: 2:39pm On May 10, 2023
Just finished mine. They asked all the questions I've seen here.

Y'all should keep refreshing even if it telling you to check back later.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by respect80(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2023
Emmadox90:

Dear thief,
go find work.
yours sincerely...

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jaywon442: 2:42pm On May 10, 2023
Mikedel80:
I have not been able to login. It's showing my dashboard will be enabled soon, check back later.
Who else is experiencing this problem?

I'm also experiencing this shit. If you find a way around it let me know. Are we using the wrong site
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mikedel80: 2:43pm On May 10, 2023
StepTwo:
I will
please have you been able to login
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by DrLivzy(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2023
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by prophetic69(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2023
UPDATE....use firefox
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by tslemie(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2023
arowz56:

When was your test

Today
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2023
Emmadox90:

you think it's illiterate that are here

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 2:45pm On May 10, 2023
prophetic69:
UPDATE....use firefox

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 2:45pm On May 10, 2023
Mikedel80:
please have you been able to login

Nah!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 2:46pm On May 10, 2023
jaywon442:

I'm also experiencing this shit. If you find a way around it let me know. Are we using the wrong site
probably not your batch yet.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Vasgas: 2:50pm On May 10, 2023
StepTwo:
probably not your batch yet.

Till 1am before i try am again
.e be like say no be everyone batch

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kolabajo: 2:52pm On May 10, 2023
This recruitment exercise is messed up..am sure it's for formality purpose..
They know what they are doing..
Its slots they will use to share it cuz they know everyone has seen the question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.