Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 (17680 Views)

Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 11th March 2023 / Manchester United Vs AC Milan : Europa League (1 - 1) On 11th March 2021 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by AntiChristian: 4:48am On Mar 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Jesus said,' I know my sheep, and my sheep know me. They hear my voice.....
Christians know him and hear him not by arguments but hearing in real time.

You have arguments and mental torture.
Christians have experience with him.
Same had Paul.....
Mohammed had bewitchment misleading you.grin

So Paul was not bewitched but became blind?

Hypocrisy should be your second name!
Every prophet has his own followers!

Which experience? Experience that makes them predict falsehood!
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by Sumento(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Up Chelsea we are fully Back ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ช
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by Martin65: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2023
Live streaming
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by Great100000: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2023
KingofTheStreet:
were dey edit after games
First of all, stop calling me that, also I did not edit anything, I don't need to edit anything...

Edit for what

All my Predictions are just to catch fun, I have made different predictions here and some did not come to pass.

Last week, I predicted Liverpool to win by 4 - 0 and they later won by 7 - 0 and my predictions are there, am just using it to catch a cruise and have nothing to prove here...

Again, don't call that name you just called me now, I am not here for all that.

Good Morning and happy Sunday.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by advocatejare(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Paul was never bewitched, on the other hand Muhammad exposed himself of being bewitched and possessed of a devil?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (๏ทบ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ๏ทบ ) said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said:Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by Oasis777: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2023
spencekat:
grin.Some weeks back,he was on a hot seat.
he is still not a good coach, we can't get carried away for winning 3 games; in Brighton this same thing happened regularly.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by Oasis777: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

pls my friend Jesus is not and was never a prophet, Jesus I God; He is as much God as the Father and the Holy ghost, He is the second person of the trinity.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Oasis777:
pls my friend Jesus is not and was never a prophet, Jesus I God; He is as much God as the Father and the Holy ghost, He is the second person of the trinity.

Where was trinity mentioned in your Bible?
Show us God classifying himself into three persons from your Bible!
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by Teeroyzimma: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Efeboyi:

Chelsea is finishing 4th this season...

Know this and know peace 7up FC

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by MightySparrow: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Hahaha. You cannot understand. You are a belial.
I am a sheep in his sheepcote. I hear Him.
You are not related to Christ. You can't hear him. grin
As he dey pain you, he dey sweet me.grin

Paul wasn't bewitched. He had an encounter like prophet Ezekiel. Handkerchief from him cast out the kind of demon that tormented Mohammed.
In fact , If Paul had been around in the time of Mohammed, he would have just sent a handkerchief to Mohammed to deal with the demon that cast satanic verses into Mo's mouth.grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

Hahaha. You cannot understand. You are a belial.
I am a sheep in his sheepcote. I hear Him.
You are not related to Christ. You can't hear him. grin
As he dey pain you, he dey sweet me.grin

I wonder how you don't see your folly in all these!

Paul wasn't bewitched. He had an encounter like prophet Ezekiel. Handkerchief from him cast out the kind of demon that tormented Mohammed.
In fact , If Paul had been around in the time of Mohammed, he would have just sent a handkerchief to Mohammed to deal with the demon that cast satanic verses into Mo's mouth.grin grin grin
I wonder how you don't see hypocrisy above! Paul that never met Jesus and was even his enemy! Later wrote about 14 books even more than all the appointed disciples combined!

Lol! grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by MightySparrow: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

I wonder how you don't see your folly in all these!

I wonder how you don't see hypocrisy above! Paul that never met Jesus and was even his enemy! Later wrote about 14 books even more than all the appointed disciples combined!

Lol! grin

I don't see hypocrisy at all.
Mohammed was a crook that married Khadija by making his father - in-law drunk, he now became the 'praised one' grin grin

Can you please explain this hadith?

Sahih Muslim 2749
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (๏ทบ) having said:

By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them.

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุฑูŽุงููุนูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฒู‘ูŽุงู‚ูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ู…ูŽุนู’ู…ูŽุฑูŒุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฌูŽุนู’ููŽุฑู ุงู„ู’ุฌูŽุฒูŽุฑููŠู‘ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุฒููŠุฏูŽ ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ุฃูŽุตูŽู…ู‘ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠ ู‡ูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฑูŽุฉูŽุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… โ€ "โ€ ูˆูŽุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ู†ูŽูู’ุณููŠ ุจููŠูŽุฏูู‡ู ู„ูŽูˆู’ ู„ูŽู…ู’ ุชูุฐู’ู†ูุจููˆุง ู„ูŽุฐูŽู‡ูŽุจูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุจููƒูู…ู’ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุฌูŽุงุกูŽ ุจูู‚ูŽูˆู’ู…ู ูŠูุฐู’ู†ูุจููˆู†ูŽ ููŽูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุบู’ููุฑููˆู†ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ููŽูŠูŽุบู’ููุฑู ู„ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ โ€"โ€ โ€.โ€
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

I don't see hypocrisy at all.
Mohammed was a crook that married Khadija by making his father - in-law drunk, he now became the 'praised one' grin grin

Ah! Another lie from the Holy Spirit! Na inside Bible this one dey?

Can you please explain this hadith?

Sahih Muslim 2749
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (๏ทบ) having said:

By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them.

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุฑูŽุงููุนูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฒู‘ูŽุงู‚ูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ู…ูŽุนู’ู…ูŽุฑูŒุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฌูŽุนู’ููŽุฑู ุงู„ู’ุฌูŽุฒูŽุฑููŠู‘ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุฒููŠุฏูŽ ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ุฃูŽุตูŽู…ู‘ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠ ู‡ูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฑูŽุฉูŽุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… โ€ "โ€ ูˆูŽุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ู†ูŽูู’ุณููŠ ุจููŠูŽุฏูู‡ู ู„ูŽูˆู’ ู„ูŽู…ู’ ุชูุฐู’ู†ูุจููˆุง ู„ูŽุฐูŽู‡ูŽุจูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุจููƒูู…ู’ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุฌูŽุงุกูŽ ุจูู‚ูŽูˆู’ู…ู ูŠูุฐู’ู†ูุจููˆู†ูŽ ููŽูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุบู’ููุฑููˆู†ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ููŽูŠูŽุบู’ููุฑู ู„ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ โ€"โ€ โ€.โ€

It's explanatory enough but the dumb one would never understand!
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by Inhuman69: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Hamachi:
Congratulations to Chelsea
First premier league club to score 2000 goals

Nah lie
Iโ€™m a chelsea fan but na lie
Man United was the first
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by MightySparrow: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Ah! Another lie from the Holy Spirit! Na inside Bible this one dey?

It's explanatory enough but the dumb one would never understand!

1. Can you see that Islam is a bundle of lies.
You are denying Mohammed,' dubious marriage. Books don't lie. These are the records of Arabs and Muslims themselves.
Antichristian can lie! Aha!

2. What kind of God is Allah that encourages din? You see Islam is a joke. Ogun ( yoruba God of iron) doesn't permit sin. Is it almond that delight in sin.
I think that's why most money ritualists are Muslims, Boko Haram, bandits, pray before they kill their victims.

;
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by AntiChristian: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

1. Can you see that Islam is a bundle of lies.
You are denying Mohammed,' dubious marriage. Books don't lie. These are the records of Arabs and Muslims themselves.
Antichristian can lie! Aha!
Just post the hadith on it here and not one Arabic story book!

[/quote]2. What kind of God is Allah that encourages din? You see Islam is a joke. Ogun ( yoruba God of iron) doesn't permit sin. Is it almond that delight in sin.
I think that's why most money ritualists are Muslims, Boko Haram, bandits, pray before they kill their victims.
[/quote]

How is that an encouragement to Sin?
So Christian pastors are not ritualists? Those Pastors that gave fake election predictions are Muslims right?
You are simply ignorant!

It simply meant we are created as humans prone to sin!

In your Bible, Isaiah 45:7, your God said He created Prosperity and Calamity!
So what is the calamity your God created and is still creating?
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by MightySparrow: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
Just post the hadith on it here and not one Arabic story book!

2. What kind of God is Allah that encourages din? You see Islam is a joke. Ogun ( yoruba God of iron) doesn't permit sin. Is it almond that delight in sin.

How is that an encouragement to Sin?
So Christian pastors are not ritualists? Those Pastors that gave fake election predictions are Muslims right?
You are simply ignorant!

It simply meant we are created as humans prone to sin!

In your Bible, Isaiah 45:7, your God said He created Prosperity and Calamity!
So what is the calamity your God created and is still creating?

You are a potato..
The Hadith I posted is talking about what?
Your religion is the ugliest of all religions.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by AntiChristian: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

You are a potato..
The Hadith I posted is talking about what?
Your religion is the ugliest of all religions.

What calamity did your God created?

Answer olodo osi!
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by MightySparrow: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

What calamity did your God created?

Answer olodo osi!

Is it paining you nรญ?grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2023
MightySparrow:

Is it paining you nรญ?grin

How can an ignorant answer what he doesn't know?
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by MightySparrow: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

How can an ignorant answer what he doesn't know?

Why are you now discuss Christianity you don't know? Your prophet sef don't understand Christianity. Are you a potato who wil understand?

That is why the Jews called him a madman for rewriting their history and values.

You are displaying worse madness than your prophet by dabbling into what you don't know.

You want to say you are more knowledgeable than all Christians all over the world. Many are professors of even Islamic studies.
You a potato and your prophet that says sperm is produced from man's spinal cord revealed by Allah. Is he the one that knows or history of Jews was revealed to?

Yแปu are a shameless potato.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 25th November 2018 / Liverpool Vs Napoli UCL (2 - 0) On 1st November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.