Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor (43243 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi / Abuja Crash: We Don’t Investigate Military Accidents – AIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by selmann(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2023
soso sad
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

I don't just understand how frustrated OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs think...
We are OSU ALUSI PIGs so senseless?

Sorry no vex which yorubanzonic blood sanwo go drink again?

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by jibrinidris836(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2023
That is delusional for you to think that way, most accident are not meant to happen, it all goes down to carelessness of someone and if the driver reasoned and know peoples life is at danger, something like this won't happen
Metaphor44:
What is meant to happen will always happen. Accident is almost always inevitable. Whether the driver had listened or waited or not, it would still happen. But we must all be cautious even as humans. I pray for those injured to recover speedly in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by ozo13(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440444/lagos-train-bus-crash-begged-driver-wait-refused-survivor/

na so one for kill me that day too.they are so so impatient.a train was approaching a was very close honking.tge idiot attempted to enter, it was just God that day
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by izubext007: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2023
And non of u can give him a very hot slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2023
tunjiajayi:

You are just a fool, a very small fool.

But I am not your mother that farts in public bus na

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Blackman101: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Most times the drivers are on hard drugs and when an accident happens they take to their heel.

He will surface or be arrested when the drugs have cleared from his systems.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Driver that is missing till now and came out unhurt?

I have told you guy sanwo olu and Tinubu use this accident drink blood .

The ritualists in government don chop

#sorrynovex

Please, silence may be preferred for you if you no get anything reasonable...

Everything must always be rooted with politics..bigots!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Millimann:
Yesterday, Peter Obi said the accident was avoidable and some people started foaming in the mouth. Is it not the same thing that Titilayo is saying here.

Oya, you people should start cursing Titilayo nah.
when i said some lagos drivers love to die, they came for me..obviously if a driver likes his life, he will drive carefully..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2023
BalogunIdowu:

Please, silence may be preferred for you if you no get anything reasonable...

Everything must always be rooted with politics..bigots!

Smellos go and wash your dirty boxers

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Cantonese: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Unfortunately that intersection has no restrictive bar. Also it does not have control lights.

Institutional failure as Mr. Peter Obi put it.
Thankfully the driver has been arrested. How he escaped showed that he always strategized on how to vanish in danger, leaving his passengers to perish. Surely he must be charged with manslaughter. A very big Igbo smoking, paraga drinking vagabond driver.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by VinnyBaba: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
What is meant to happen will always happen. Accident is almost always inevitable. Whether the driver had listened or waited or not, it would still happen. But we must all be cautious even as humans. I pray for those injured to recover speedly in Jesus name. Amen

What kind of SILLY reasoning is this? undecided

Accident do NOT just happen! sad

It mostly happen due to Human Error/Factors. E.g.
Driver's Impatience, Alcohol Hangover, Drowniness, Failure to Car Parts B4 movement, etc.. 😒
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by franconian: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2023
VictorIfe:

the guy no get sense grin

Na those wey dey like the comment self dey surprise me pass.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2023
JoshTim:

You deserved to be flogged 50 strokes of pankere....you are obviously daft

But I am not your father that was beating by children playing football na

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by reddingtonblack: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Millimann:
Yesterday, Peter Obi said the accident was avoidable and some people started foaming in the mouth. Is it not the same thing that Titilayo is saying here.

Oya, you people should start cursing Titilayo nah.

OBi was subtly politicizing it, he ended is statement by "government can do better"

at that point someone from behind suppose give am hot slap, becos Obi stupidity knows no bound, when he was governor of Anambra did accident not happen, or he was spiderman flying everywhere to stop incidents from happening. In china let Obi tells us the accident statistics is zero

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Raskasal(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex
This one na were ooo. Read what you wrote, does it make sense to you?
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Clinton14(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:

No,it wouldn't have happened,if the driver had listened!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by BreconHills(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why Peter Obi said that the accident was avoidable.

Human error is not avoidable.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Raskasal:

This one na were ooo. Read what you wrote, does it make sense to you?

Yes the driver has been missing
The wife and 2 childre are home complaining.

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by boxypane(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

But I am not your father

#sorrynovex
No sir. That's why you reason like a goat bleating just like your father.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Iamsane: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
chaddy16:
2 weeks old Tecno Pop 7 pro with charger earpiece and usb.
4gb ram +3gb extendable
64gb rom

I need the cash urgently that's why I'm selling.

I bought 70k

I'm selling 60k last price

Fastest finger call me ASAP. 0 8 030 4 420 31

Which one is 4gb + 3gb ram extendable. Why Tecno dey scam Nigerians like this?
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
boxypane:

No sir. That's why you reason like a goat bleating just like your father.

My father no dey smell .

Try buy dudu Osun give ya papa as birthday gift

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Richy1981: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It was obviously a terror attack by the IPOB Zombidiot driver who intentionally committed terrorism to murder innocent Yoruba people. Every Zombiot Peter Obituary terrorists supporters must be flushed out of the Lagos civil service. This bastard Igbo Zombidiot driver that killed the bus victims must be bombed to ashes for crimes against humanity undecided

U r just an idiot
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Lukuluku69(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440444/lagos-train-bus-crash-begged-driver-wait-refused-survivor/

Exactly what happened. I have seen it a number of times. When they pull it off, no issues, but when it doesn't come of, deaths and misery.

The Driver should be charged for Murder, Voluntary Manslaughter, involuntary Manslaughter. In fact everything in the Books should be throw at him.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by chidi2003(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex
Stop it! We are not in the stone age era; think-well - before you comment .
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Metaphor44(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2023
QuinModah:
if it was your relative that was affected,I am sure you would not type what you typed.

I'm sorry for my comment pls. I've received lots of backlash already
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by elijahozzy(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2023
If you later find out the driver was an APC nko where will you put all this your negative talk to mislead the public, don’t know why person go get hair for private side come till dey talk like person when no finish secondary school, you dey whine ba…Olosho carry you bad belle rubbish dirty mouth away from people matter, they are mourning the dead for 3 days see wettin dey come from your first brain, very anyhow people.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Tochj(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
I disagree with you
The careless driver caused the avoidable death.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by sonofElElyon: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex
The driver is in police custody you nincompoop
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Openyamind111(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
hmmm something is really fishy.. the evil doer will surely be exposed.. to all the evil doer that are reading this your time will surely come to an end..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.