Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister (57738 Views)

Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Ndlistic(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSg4FDFze4

Singer Portable heads to court after his old friends physically attacked him and his older sister

In videos he shared online, Portable said he heard his old friends were attacking his older sister and when he stood up for her, they descended on him, inflicting injuries on him. He mentioned that the old friends are people who he has helped in the past and are now envious of him.

He shared a post on his page saying he has taken legal steps over the incident and has briefed his lawyer about the incident.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpmlIefvPm9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by TossTos: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
This not good at all
The judge go laugh tire ..
Portable go introduce himself like

Wahala ! Wahala !! Wahala !!!
" Na me be Zazuu , I go by the name portable omolalomi ,ika of Africa , Azaman , grin

add your own

291 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Illuminatiship(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Portable is a lunatic

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by LikeAking: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lolz

See drip....

Dem one use self medication kill dia sis..

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by LogicBomb8: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
OLD FRIENDS NO SHOW LOVE OH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Moh247: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2023

To be related to someone like Portable na big risk and hazard

You fit collect anytime

It's good Portable decided to press charges rather than continue the gangster retailiation circle

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSg4FDFze4

Singer Portable heads to court after his old friends physically attacked him and his older sister

In videos he shared online, Portable said he heard his old friends were attacking his older sister and when he stood up for her, they descended on him, inflicting injuries on him. He mentioned that the old friends are people who he has helped in the past and are now envious of him.

He shared a post on his page saying he has taken legal steps over the incident and has briefed his lawyer about the incident.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpmlIefvPm9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Cc

Nlfpmod

Akoi na stab
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by seandurse(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
wink
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Teeroyzimma: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
I never thought I would see the day that Portable will sing to the pigs like 6ix9ine😂

2 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by zinaunreal(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Inspired by inec

8 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Iamdbull: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

I have one or two things to learn from Portable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Djele: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Akoi werey still dey go court

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by id4sho(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
him Garagara tomuchtongue
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by seanwilliam(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
I’m ashamed to say this ,
But I like this guy grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by YorubaRonuuu(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
I think he should try to make his circle small because people don't want to see others progressing and he should also be careful with the people he mingle with.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by OmotolaBoy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Haaaa I support him on this one ....

3 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Moneyboyz: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iyana ilogbo to okeosa. Probably they want to finesse him
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Oladegace: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
His problem
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Slynation(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nawa oO...Is that his sisters room!!!

7 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Solofresh2: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Good one portable
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by yeyebrity: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Is that his sister's room? I reserve further comments.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Isabi4lov: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Portable no mind them , olopa ma ko everybody grin

I just like his vibes I swear

3 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Angrygoat: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na why I no dey give any mofocka my number. 1 man mopol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Originalsly: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Moh247:

To be related to someone like Portable na big risk and hazard

You fit collect anytime

grin grin ... guy ... don't kill me!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Basicend: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
G
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by bigdammyj: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Noted.
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Basicend: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Za zu !

Eruku. .

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.