Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? (1260 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / The Fate Of One Traveling To Japan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Krypticmartinz: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Is there anyone traveling to Edmonton, Alberta Canada as an international student in the coming months? I’ll be traveling soon and i’d like to link up with my brothers and sisters over there. We can also share information, because frankly i’m blank on how to quickly get an accommodation there. I hear it can be quite difficult getting an accommodation as a new immigrant especially as an international student.

1 Like

Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Jeff5gold: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Krypticmartinz:
Is there anyone traveling to Edmonton, Alberta Canada as an international student in the coming months? I’ll be traveling soon and i’d like to link up with my brothers and sisters over there. We can also share information, because frankly i’m blank on how to quickly get an accommodation there. I hear it can be quite difficult getting an accommodation as a new immigrant especially as an international student.

Reach out to me if you need assistance
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Eby028: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
what school did you get into? and what program?
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Emmanueleo1991: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hello,
Please is there any group for folks coming to Edmonton?

Reach out to me if you need assistance [/quote]
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Kvngwitty(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Emmanueleo1991:
Hello,

Good day
Please which of the schools accept international students for bsc or diploma program ?

Thanks
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Jogma: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello, I be resuming at Edmonton Fall 2023. Please reach out to me. I've tried to reach out but maxed anonymous mail.
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Krypticmartinz: 2:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Jogma:
Hello, I be resuming at Edmonton Fall 2023. Please reach out to me. I've tried to reach out but maxed anonymous mail.
i’ll be resuming next month
Please link up, krypticmartinz092 at gmail dot com
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Eby028: 3:40am On Apr 20, 2023
hey guys what school did you guys get into, or is it PR
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Jogma: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ualberta
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Colareire: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jogma:
Ualberta
Jogma:
Ualberta

Please I sent you an email. I want to ask questions about the process.
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Iykip(m): 1:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Krypticmartinz:

Hello, are you in Edmonton now? What flight did you use and how did you get accommodation? I'm coming around November.
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by Iykip(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Jeff5gold:

Hello Jeff, are you still at MacEwan University?
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by SisterDeborah: 8:13am On Mar 21
Krypticmartinz:

Hi, please can I be added to an Edmonton grou
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by SisterDeborah: 8:14am On Mar 21
Krypticmartinz:

Hi, please can I be added to an Edmonton group?
Re: Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? by SisterDeborah: 8:14am On Mar 21
Emmanueleo1991:
Hello,

Please add me to the Edmonton group. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Nigerians Fall Victim To OBA Global Scam In Canada / Which African Country Can I Go 4 A Week Holiday? / Serious Advice Needed: Belize or Santiago in Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.