Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Arsenals Year In The Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenals Year In The Champions League (1121 Views)

A Look At Arsenals' Trophy Cabinet In The Last 10 Years / Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy / Specimen Picture Of Arsenals New 2008/2009 Home/ Away Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenals Year In The Champions League by dblock(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2006
I think it's arsenals year we may have been kicked out of the Fa cup, and carling cup and out of the premiership race but the champions leauge is ours we'll work magic and win the cup for the first time. sure i'm dreaming but dreams come true
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by nicetohave(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2006
Just as you said; its a dream, a pipe dream! cool
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by Priscila(f): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2006
Gunners go! but wait you mean UEFA cup? God intervene! cos I like Barca and Arsenal equally.
For sure I dont know what to support but because Barca will be winning La Liga cup ,They can allow Arsenal to have the cup. Barca and Arsenal are great friends not like the other team of Morinho. They can work out things. As for me I won't mind if Gunners or Barca take the cup I love them equally. Barca has my boyfriends Ronaldinho and E'too while Arsenal has my only Thiery Henry and Eboue. Best wishes to my two teams
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by Akolawole(m): 2:38am On Mar 26, 2006
@Prisccy

I have given you enough "welcome, dont-touch", any slip on Chelsea now will guarantee hitting you back.

Yo will be suprised that both Barca and Gunners may not win it.
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by nicetohave(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2006
bad belle.

See you in Paris in May
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by Akolawole(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2006
@Nice

Remember, its been ages since the "best" team won it.
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by nicetohave(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2006
Exactly! and thats why Barca is going to win it this year cool
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by Akolawole(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2006
Ba what!
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by yemmydavid(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2006
Men am a GUNNER 4 life.i would really really love it if we win d champions league.
But i doubt if we can.

GUNNERS GO 4 IT AM WITH U ALL D WAY smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by Badman888(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2006
lets wait till the tournament is over, people are feeling arsenal would win because liverpool were in the same position, it dosent work like that.
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by dblock(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2006
Liverpools case is different it was a fluke. Arsenal deserves this cup and we have what it takes to win it.
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by hanson: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2006
Irrespective the fact that arsenal bit juventus at home:
Re: Arsenals Year In The Champions League by lavivi(f): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2006
While chesea have spent close to £300 on their squad,that gunners's side that beat juentus on Tuesday night cost just £45m

Lehmann
(£1.5) Eboue(£1m) toure(free) sendros(free) Flamini(£1.5M) Helb(£7m) Gilberto(£4.5m) Fabregas(£1m) Henry(£10.5m) Reyes(£10.5)
          Total=£45m
Stunning Performance was in class of his own. Viera will always be a Legend in Arsenal but We Grooming a new Ones,  Fabrregas. HIGHBURY prof. silences critics,Who thought Fabregas could replace Vieira?

(1) (Reply)

No Lionel Messi, As UEFA Release Shortlist For Europe’s Top Player Award / Argentina Wants To Stop People From Naming Their Children Messi / Total Tour Lagos 2015 Cycling Competition "Watch Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.