Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker (9551 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker by theone111: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2011
Tonto Dikeh is arguably one of the most controversial Nollywood stars at the moment because of her intriguing lifestyle and personality.

Read more:http://nigeriafilms.com/news/13607/24/star-actresstonto-dikeh-finally-opens-up-about-her.html
Re: Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
Van is your friend indeed. (Nonsense) Even Aishwarya Ria is my friend.
Re: Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker by BootyOnMe: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
I don't know why she even dignified the tabloids with a response. I would have ignored the wretched th[b]a[/b]ngs and be smoking my ganja je je! Make dem quench if dem wan quench h-enter for hell faya! kiss
She get time! cheesy

Yes dear. Go and resolve this privately and leave the tabloids to be tearing their paheints!  kiss
Re: Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2011
Tonto Dikeh is arguably one of the most controversial Nollywood stars at the moment because of her intriguing lifestyle and personality.

In a recent interview, Tonto Dikeh opens up on what transpired between her and Ghanaian star actor, Van Vicker on a movie set.

She said; I don’t know where the story is coming from. Van is my friend, we are very good friends.

Yes, may be we had an argument on set but it wasn’t as big as what people are saying.

Nobody has ever instructed me to apologize to Van. It’s a lie.

Seriously speaking, Van is my friend and colleague. If I have a problem with him, we will resolve it.

Source: http://nigeriafilms.com/news/13607/24/star-actresstonto-dikeh-finally-opens-up-about-her.html

Re: Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker by buzcenter: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2011
wat a fight indeed.
Re: Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker by tontodike1: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2014

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Lovely Pictures Of Omah Lay's Girlfriend, Gyakie / Is Nadia Buari A Half Caste? / Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.