Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

**trade By Barter*** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **trade By Barter*** (132 Views)

Flutterwave Shuts Down Barter / Benue Traders Resort To Trade By Barter Due To Naira Scarcity / Cash Crunch: Rural Dwellers Resort To Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

**trade By Barter*** by Gatess: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2023
*TRADE BY BARTER*

I know many will be wondering what we intend to share with this title. Well Trade By Barter is an ancient practice which people used in the olden days by exchanging goods for goods or for services. Example: If Mr. Kayode is a rice farmer and after harvesting his rice, then he takes the rice to the market in exchange with other goods which he lacks/needs.

Here today, we intend bringing back the ancient practice to see how we can help one another for a better growth. We have solely done most things which slows down the pace of success and sometimes kills the dreams. Until we begin to sincerely come together to compliment each other, our achievements will be little.

A lot of people today have great business ideas that the world is yearning for but do not have *money* to bring it into limelight while another has Money to invest but doesn't have a good business *ideas* .
This has been one of the things keeping a lot of people stagnated for a very long time.
Funny enough, some know that they truly need a partnership but doesn't have *Reliable partners* or knowing how to go about partnering.

Meanwhile, one of the greatest challenge to this partnership business, is *trust* and knowing how to *legally go about it*

Most times, for any partnership business to Excel, we need a help of a *legal practitioner to help us pen down some legal agreements* which helps to bind both parties.
With this, we can all run without fears and anyone who defaults, will have him or herself to blame.

[/color][color=#006600]*Dear Nairalanders*, the purpose of this thread is to avail ourselves the opportunities to find the right business partners or to compliment ourselves for faster business growth.

As for me, I have some real good business ideas and some good knowledge in them but require *Capable financial partners*

Let's run straight to the list of businesses that I personally need a business partners

1.*Poultry business* (especially layers) this is my profession with a very good experience.
Lost my farm to flood and really wish to get back to my feet ASAP. Note: Very very lucrative. Insuring the farm is also a good step to boost your confidence.

2. *Vlogging on African tours* (This requires some few thousands to achieve) packaging and presentation will be very captivating to the audience. Very lucative too but u must show some great works

3. *Honey business*: This is seasonal. It can be gotten in very large quantity in a west African country at a very good rate and when exported out, the ROI is mouthwatering. I have the link to the tribe who produce this in large quantity. They tribe have been trained severally on how to process to the finest. They even have an apparatus to check the quality. I can assure of of the best quality because I have lived there and done some business with them
Note: The season for this is between March to April

4. *Tomato/Cucumber farming*:
These two are very lucrative business but you will enjoy it when you have good irrigation system and enough labourers available.
Note: I have practiced them and I can assure you of a good yield. Tomato 1st harvest comes at approximately the 4th month while cucumber is at the 6week after planting.
Note: the demand for both is very high and ROI very good too.

5. *Establishing a betting company in a west African country* I have understudied this country on this and came into conclusion that they are in urgent need of an attractive betting company. I have made enquiries on the steps and conditions. It isn't expensive to establish or register unlike Nigeria. Their 2nd name is Gamble and they start practicing this gambling habit at a very tender age. The only one existing in this country is very archaic and unattractive.

Many more but let me stop here for now.

Please let's feel free to share our ideas where we *require partnerships* Pease it is important to share ideas where you have some level of good experience/knowledge at. Someone interested, may locate you and we will always pray for the best as you guys journey down together. God bless us all...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Brand With Customized Metal Bottle Printing / 5 Essential Tips For Starting A Small Business / Hire Trustworthy Interstate Removalists In Melbourne Assisting With Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.