Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

“this Year, I’m Just So Grateful” Mo Bimpe Speaks Out Following Pregnancy Rumour - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “this Year, I’m Just So Grateful” Mo Bimpe Speaks Out Following Pregnancy Rumour (316 Views)

My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“this Year, I’m Just So Grateful” Mo Bimpe Speaks Out Following Pregnancy Rumour by InfotrendMedia: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
“This year, I’m just so grateful” Mo Bimpe speaks out following pregnancy rumours.
Nollywood actress and wife of Lateef Adedimeji, Mo Bimpe is excitedly counting down to her birthday on March 23rd.

Sharing a video of her and her husband shopping, Mo Bimpe, who many believe is pregnant, stated that she is grateful for everything the Lord has done for her.

“March 23 baby.
This year, I’m just so grateful. Thank you Lord for everything……”.

Congratulations pour in as fans notice Read More:

https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/03/11/this-year-im-just-so-grateful-mo-bimpe-speaks-out-following-pregnancy-rumours/

(1) (Reply)

Having Troubles With My Career, (viewers Discretion) Backed Up With Video... / She Struggled Financially For A While. She Never Wants To Go Back / Am I Being Extravagant?? 40k Salary Spent Just 4 Days Into The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.