Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) (51044 Views)

Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 6:24am On Mar 12, 2023
You just had to be unfortunate
incandescentena:
Instead of you to eat SA fufu, tuwo or pound yam with better soup three hours before you climb stage but no, na alcohol, ciggar, cocaine, weed go full your body.

Well Fellas, You better check your ingridient before you get an Overdose

Rip rapper

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Edusouls(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Buhari4sale:
The world is sick. Earth needs prayer
prayers of children of earth won’t even be answered, we are reaping what we sow, the worst is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

you should have simply ended it with Condolences to his family but, once again, you chose to use this avenue to show you are a jerk.
fu*ck off.
Well, he is correct

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

As you have released death it will locate you in Jesus name, Amen.

Stop this... Not good to pray for the death of other people...

He only asserted that death mostly visit people who are scared of it
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by kamalbob(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2023
One of my favourite artists
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by izubext007: 6:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Excess drug
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Probably drug overdoze sold to him by a Nigerian grin
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by FarahAideed: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
What's up with artist slumping dying during performance recently?

Too much intake of hard substances might be the primary cause, who know.. RIP man

Vaccine vaccine vaccine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:57am On Mar 12, 2023
Emmastan291:
After felling down the first time, all they could do was to pick him up only for him to continue singing.... Nobody sensed anything...
The death could have been avoided....
Condelences to his family...

Would you sense anything? Alot of artiste trip and fall on stage its normal. He fell a second time and they knew he needed attention. They did the needful

2 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2023
So painful
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Skty: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
O Lord! let me die when you are most pleased with me!

This kind death no good!

He'll be raised up as such!

Exactly, just as Buhari outlived some Tinubu would do same.

Anyone may be next!

Buhari used Nigeria's money to prolong his life. That's all he came for. After this hid messed up ruling,he's entitled to monthly salary. But many of the electorate who would have outlived him died because of his silly policies. Don't praise the wicked man. Many people directly/ indirectly died because of his draconic rule.

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Mercury12(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Hannover:

It's the COVID vaccine!!! I have told people not to take it. Alot of young people have been slumping suddenly recently
that is why they made it mandatory for travellers especially from our part of the world. Their agenda is evil

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Mercury12(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Anyone may be next!
Truth
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by incandescentena: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2023
wiringdpt:
You just had to be unfortunate
You are unfortunate in all aspects of your suffering
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by gandkiss: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2023
highchief1:
maybe he’s one of those that say tinubu is sick and will soon die.I don tell una,anybody can fall.Tinubu will live longer than Peter obi.
. And Peter Obi will. Live longer than you. You all have no common sense at all.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, I am.

My favourite artists keep on dying..😭😭😭
Fuckyoumod:
Are you south African?
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2023
No please abeg
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Oooommmmmgeeee

This guy is the new south African hip hop revelation, he got like 7 nominations at the last sound city awards, very talented dude. He was even featured on teni's song, maitama, can't believe am waking up to such a news, my day is almost ruined already πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

You still get mind dey write.... Dbull on this one! Come dey talk say your day is almost ruined.

Abeg rest 😁

2 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Rebuke: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2023
adexsoney:
shocked shocked shocked do you know you can reinstate you amazon account within 3 days embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed?
i will help you write appeal letter to reinstate you amazon account, for more discussion click the link bellow.
https://de.fiverr.com/share/zP4oyb

Are yhu sure yhu are okay at all?!
The level of insistivity yhu people exhibit here marvels me.

What sorta desperation makes yhu advertise on such a thread? Desperado like yhu should be greatly feared and anyone dealing with yhu is not wise.

Have a little conscience! That is where business begins.

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2023
incandescentena:
Instead of you to eat SA fufu, tuwo or pound yam with better soup three hours before you climb stage but no, na alcohol, ciggar, cocaine, weed go full your body.

Well Fellas, You better check your ingridient before you get an Overdose

Stop destroying your life with substances intake

Rip rapper
Preach!😊
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm in severe pains..πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

When AKA died, I was like at least we still have Costa Titch, but now he's gone too..😭😭😭
Take heart.
And welcome back πŸ˜€
I knew u were around d corner
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Sweetvie: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Rip cry
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2023
What if I'm an impostor?
ogkrakkid:

Take heart.
And welcome back πŸ˜€
I knew u were around d corner
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by HellVictorinho7: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Skty:

Buhari used Nigeria's money to prolong his life. That's all he came for. After this hid messed up ruling,he's entitled to monthly salary. But many of the electorate who would have outlived him died because of his silly policies. Don't praise the wicked man. Many people directly/ indirectly died because of his draconic rule.
obidients worshipped buhari 4 his useless naira policies.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hslbroker2(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
What's up with artist slumping and dying during performance recently?

Too much intake of hard substances might be the primary cause, who knows.. RIP man

You are 100% correct.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Banter1(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Drug...... stop doing drugs

2 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

you should have simply ended it with Condolences to his family but, once again, you chose to use this avenue to show you are a jerk.
fu*ck off.

Easy there, Tiger!
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by lexy2014: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Nigeria didn't fare well just as others didn't!

Did I ask you about others? Who are the others you are referring?
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Was like I don't know this guy. Then I decided to lookup one of his songs on Spotify, as I type Big flex omor it's even on my Playlist and one of my best songs. I cry

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by zionic(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2023
...the smoke dem spray fit done affect am like insecticide
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2023
highchief1:
maybe he’s one of those that say tinubu is sick and will soon die.I don tell una,anybody can fall.Tinubu will live longer than Peter obi.
You can live to be 200 years old..
That is not the issue,how fit and energetic are you to carry out your day to day functions?
There are reasons we have a retirement age..
Buharis incapacity to carry out his daily duties, allowed cabals and third party actors to hold the Nation to ransom..
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by sharone21(f): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2023
That is how Miriam Makeba slumped on stage and died at 76years in 2008.

Take care of yourself, healthwise.

RIP Costa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities Of Ekiti Origin / The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.