Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? (18490 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by nihinlade(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, I have. And I did not regret it. The Lady loved me but I cannot give to her what she wanted. First I did not love her and even if I did, I don't do sex before marriage. Also I know her to be very cunny so I had to be wise!

4 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by gfon(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God
very stupid mods with their Islam agenda. It's quite irritating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by nihinlade(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
gfon:
very stupid mods with their Islam agenda. It's quite irritating

They are taking advantage of the fact that Christians are loving people and our faith is the true religion of peace.

3 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Isabi4lov: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I tire o , you no say their own na to stone person to death if you no agree to their own teaching 🤣😂😂

Them no fit tolerate wetin christians dey tolerate , their own pass MFM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by xproducer: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness" - Galatians 5:19

"For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live." - Romans 8:13

"Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by LINTUNE(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Lol wahala! In Portable's voice.
I was thanking God I didn't sleep with her, we all termed her as a pyscho, or marine spirit agent...infact lemme not lie, d only reason I rejected sex with her was because her pussy was bushy, it's a turn off for me, but I thank God.. rumours even had it that it was not just my lodge she came to, she has been going to different lodges...guy,the fear wey catch me that day eh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by romunu(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes ooo, when she demanded money
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Bahamas95(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
ufuosman:
very good as you did not tell your people. You’re a man for resisting her👍🏽
It's nothing new to me, I have turned down several women before. Even though I love sex I won't do it if am not comfortable with the person. Not even at gunpoint.

I can't narrate all my experiences here because some people would think am lying or exaggerating.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by gfon(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
nihinlade:

They are taking advantage of the fact that Christians are loving people and our faith is the true religion of peace.
funny how they claim to be religion of peace, they can't tolerate half of the shits they dish out to others
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by kkonyeji(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:
In a world of increasing sexual pervasion, have you ever turned down a sexual advance from the opposite sex?

Did you later get to regret it?
Why would i? Is something doing me me?
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by gly(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
chipower:

It was not a mistake. You wanted it too. She offered you what you liked.

...but he never said it was a mistake. Read in between lines
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Chetas81(m): 1:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
Any proof you have or you expect to just believe. Be deceiving yourselves
your BELIEVED is that someone must look like you lol
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by MVLOX(m): 2:43am On Mar 13, 2023
Omo I have ooo.... Back in my in my university days..... We were on a Geology field trip.... The best past was that initially she was angry with as in very bitter but on a long run she had no choice but to respect am and understand one very important fact that all men are not the same. Today I'm married with 2 sons and she still wishes she was the one .... I'm so happy, I was able to withstand the temptation cha....

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Mar 13, 2023
TradingGod:
so what blessings will abstaining from cheating in your life brings?

A wife beater and a wicked man who does not cheat will still not be blessed. However, everyone has seen the devastation of cheating. Anyone not having those issues already has something good.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by TradingGod: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A wife beater and a wicked man who does not cheat will still not be blessed. However, everyone has seen the devastation of cheating. Anyone not having those issues already has something good.
what type of blessings do you talk about?

And why do people who don't cheat or touch their wives but yet they are poor?

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2023
TradingGod:
what type of blessings do you talk about?

Is it not a blessing to take calls in the presence of your wife? Or "my fwb is pregnant?" Or the welcoming smile that awaits your return from work or travel?
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Na you kill am? Jesus brother🤣

When you see deadi bodi for road na you kill am?
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Rinoxy: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2023
I've been turning down sexual advances since before I was a teenager.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Gentew(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=chipower post=121684045][/quote]

I saw it..... She deliberately showed me when I was doubtful!!!
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Michaelangelo77: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yes! I have.

I didn't regret it.
Are you a guy or girl? Or maybe the girl isn't that pretty enough... Can you swear to reject Beyonce, Niki Minaj, Cardi B or even our own Tiwasavage if she is the only chance to salvage your urge
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by swiftycool(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2023
I did and I was ridiculed, abused and made fun of, blackmailed by both guys and ladies. especially the ladies.

My life was made so unbearable till I decided to avoid the area and stopped being friends with those people.
I learned quite early that you will be blamed as a man for either taking advantage of or rejecting a woman's sexual advances.
But as men we just have to soldier on unlike women.

SAD Fact of life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Emeka71(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
Any proof you have or you expect to just believe. Be deceiving yourselves
I have because during the corona-virus lock-down period my commander traveled to Lagos with his wife and child and the wife's sister was staying all alone in the house but people usually visit the house and I noticed that if a big boy comes around she would lock him in she is fond of locking the door when she is with a big boy; then on this fateful morning I was watching film on my laptop in thier house and the next thing is that she shut the door and the curtain and then she came and sat with me then at a time they were showing a romantic scene then she told me so you self dey watch romance because she think I'm a born-again pastor; then next she started rubbing my head but I didn't respond but in my mind I was pleading the blood of Jesus because I was not ready to do formication with her and in my mind I was seriously praying that she should not prevail over me or force me and then to my amazement GOD almighty answered my prayer because she just left me since she saw that I was not responding to her touches. Praise be to GOD because I still have not been defiled by a woman even until now.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Emeka71:
I have because during the corona-virus lock-down period my commander traveled to Lagos with his wife and child and the wife's sister was staying all alone in the house but people usually visit the house and I noticed that if a big boy comes around she would lock him in she is fond of locking the door when she is with a big boy; then on this fateful morning I was watching film on my laptop in thier house and the next thing is that she shut the door and the curtain and then she came and sat with me then at a time they were showing a romantic scene then she told me so you self dey watch romance because she think I'm a born-again pastor; then next she started rubbing my head but I didn't respond but in my mind I was pleading the blood of Jesus because I was not ready to do formication with her and in my mind I was seriously praying that she should not prevail over me or force me and then to my amazement GOD almighty answered my prayer because she just left me since she saw that I was not responding to her touches. Praise be to GOD because I still have not been defiled by a woman even until now.
Are you saying you are a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by AntiChristian: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2023
Michaelangelo77:

Are you a guy or girl? Or maybe the girl isn't that pretty enough... Can you swear to reject Beyonce, Niki Minaj, Cardi B or even our own Tiwasavage if she is the only chance to salvage your urge

I won't be in seclusion with any of them.
Such mistakes of seclusion shouldn't happen in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by okezie007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How can you regret it when you know you just escaped death?

Sex kills!

Women have been telling men since but your love for pleasure is not letting you see that it is a love for death and curses.

Sex with your properly wedded wife is the only lawful sex that God has given man and that is where God's Blessings is.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Emeka71(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Esoresor:
Are you saying you are a virgin?
Yes somehow.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dafungames: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
MyExpression:

That's why I said Osewa no get sense.

It's partial...that's not a well thought-out policy

Very true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before You Die / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.