Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand (791 Views)

Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Watch How This Pastor Baths With Sand To Portray The Power Of God #religion / How Do We Get Forgiveness From Those We Offended? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by englishmart(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Religion makes you abandon your rationality. And it doesn't matter your level of education.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by Kobojunkie: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2023
englishmart:
Religion makes you abandon your rationality. And it doesn't matter your level of education.
This is mean! grin

Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by englishmart(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is mean! grin
It's the truth though

1 Like

Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2023
This is loud grin cheesy grin
The title dey off me.
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by englishmart(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Olasyke:
This is loud grin cheesy grin
The title dey off me.
People just follow blindly.

1 Like

Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by Fuckjesusandgod: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Pot calling kettle black. undecided
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by AnyanwuSilas: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Idle worshippers, same morons will tag their traditional idle God as satanic
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Fuckjesusandgod:
What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by englishmart(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Idle worshippers, same morons will tag their traditional idle God as satanic
Don't mind the hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:09am On Mar 18, 2023
This is madness
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Fuckjesusandgod:
don't mind the idiots

1 Like

Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
This is madness
the madness is in your family
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
the madness is in your family
You're very stupid. Do you know my family?
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
You're very stupid. Do you know my family?
Your family is too useless to be known
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
Your family is too useless to be known
God will destroy you for me.
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:15am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
God will destroy you for me.
God is your messenger right? You stand condemned
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
God is your messenger right? You stand condemned
Watch the way you talk to me, this place isn't as faceless as you think.
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
Watch the way you talk to me, this place isn't as faceless as you think.
or you will do what? Do you even have transport money?
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:17am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
or you will do what? Do you even have transport money?
stop pushing Me boy
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:17am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
stop pushing Me boy
when you're not a wheelbarrow? Abeg shift
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
when you're not a wheelbarrow? Abeg shift
I know where you live. I've checked your address, you stay in Lagos, and your message comes from Obalande Axis. Be careful
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
I know where you live. I've checked your address, you stay in Lagos, and your message comes from Obalande Axis. Be careful
So? I should now be scared right?
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
So? I should now be scared right?
That's up to you. Just be careful
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
That's up to you. Just be careful
If dem born your papa well, put body for Obalende. If you return, make I die.
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
If dem born your papa well, put body for Obalende. If you return, make I die.
Make I just dey look like mumu wey you be.
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
Make I just dey look like mumu wey you be.
Na your papa be mumu sha
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
Na your papa be mumu sha
Illiterate afonja
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
Illiterate afonja
But I get sense pass you and your papa
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:25am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
But I get sense pass you and your papa
Carry your left legs enter Falomo. If you return the same dem no born me well
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:25am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
Carry your left legs enter Falomo. If you return the same dem no born me well
I no be mumu like you na
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by SMOGnow: 6:26am On Mar 18, 2023
bantilosha:
I no be mumu like you na
No wam, time shall tell. I Don get your picture like this
Re: A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand by bantilosha: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
No wam, time shall tell. I Don get your picture like this
oga shift with your empty threats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Ways To Reduce Stress / How Can I B A Cultist? Can Anyone Help Out? / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.