Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Create A Game With No Code & Earn Dollars When People Play It - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Create A Game With No Code & Earn Dollars When People Play It (208 Views)

Apex Legends:why You Must Play It / Write The Name Of A Game Starting With The Letter Of The Previous Game Mentioned / Setting Up A Game House within 72 hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create A Game With No Code & Earn Dollars When People Play It by FinancialGuru(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
If you want to make massive money this year, then you only need to do one thing - Go the extra mile.
A lot of people these days just want to taste the success, without first putting in the work that sets the stage for the success. See, if you want to do better than them, then you have to be different.
You have to be ready to take everything you know and toss it in the toilet, you need to unlearn everything you know before now, and then re-learn. You need to understand that if what you know before has never made you money till this moment, then it probably won't, ever. But, if you take in new knowledge, it may just be enough to push you over the divide.
In this regard, i have some information for you!
Wait, do you know that you can create your own game on the blockchain and earn from it as people play it? Unreal you may say, but i really mean that. Now, you are probably thinking this information isn't for you, wondering how you'd manage to create a game given that you have no prior coding experience.

And yeah, you are right. Creating a game can be a daunting task, especially for those who have no prior experience in coding. However, with the rise of no-code platforms, it has become easier for anyone to create games without any coding skills. One such gaming platforms is ready to give you the opportunity to create games and earn from them on its platform.

The platform offers 13 different game templates that you merely need to edit, which makes it easy for even a 10-year old to create simple but addictive games within minutes.

Once the game is created, the creator can publish it on the platform. The creator can then earn passive income from the game every time someone plays it. To increase your game's popularity, you can even market it through social media platforms or influencer marketing. You can also add features such as a leaderboard to encourage competition among players.

So, what do you need to start creating and earning on this platform? A laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
I am an ambassador for platform and has been tasked with the responsibility of informing people so they can hop on the platform. I don't know how Nairaland will react if i post the link here though. So, just reach out to me on the number on my profile and i will drop the link to the platform and tell you everything you need to know.
Re: Create A Game With No Code & Earn Dollars When People Play It by Fishrot: 12:28pm On Mar 04
I’m not an expert here, but in my opinion, game development is now available to literally anyone who wants to contribute to the gaming industry. Many have already heard about web3 technologies, but I think that ZKEVM is something new, but definitely something worth reading about. What I realized is that this most advanced technology provides more than ample opportunities for game development.

(1) (Reply)

Download FC24, Spiderman 2, Assassin's Creed Mirage,gow Ragnarok,cod MW1&2, GTAV / Hacked Nintendo Switch Lite With Mod Chips And Games Installed (abuja) / Follow Come Ps4 Pad Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.