Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Experience With PALM PAY APP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experience With PALM PAY APP (1442 Views)

Do You Know You Can Make Upto #5,000 Weekly With Palm Pay / O-pay App / How To Make $10 Or More Money On Your Poll Pay App In A Day All For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With PALM PAY APP by stocktaker: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
I have a transfer issue with palm pay App in wish my Account was debited and and the recipient didn't see the money 3days now and days still counting
I launch a complain through their Chat medium on the app , but they keep frustrating all effort for the money to be refunded

Pls who has experience this with palm pay and how did you guys resolved it
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by BloomingDale(f): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by chatinent: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
stocktaker:
I have a transfer issue with palm pay App in wish my Account was debited and and the recipient didn't see the money 3days now and days still counting
I launch a complain through their Chat medium on the app , but they keep frustrating all effort for the money to be refunded

Pls who has experience this with palm pay and how did you guys resolved it

What was their feedback?
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by BloomingDale(f): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by stocktaker: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

What was their feedback?
I was asked to contact the receipient to generate a code from her bank (Opay) she tried but couldn't get into Opay customer care in fact she is fed up after trying several times and I know she didn't receive the money now palmpay block my messages on the customer care chat ,so my 3000 is gone !
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by chatinent: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
stocktaker:
I was asked to contact the receipient to generate a code from her bank (Opay) she tried but couldn't get into Opay customer care in fact she is fed up after trying several times and I know she didn't receive the money now palmpay block my messages on the customer care chat ,so my 3000 is gone !

Maybe you should give them time. I don't think they defraud.
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by stocktaker: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

Maybe you should give them time. I don't think they defraud.
. Ok but they didn't sound as to accept refund , I need those who are using palm pay to comment
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by chatinent: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
stocktaker:
. Ok but they didn't sound as to accept refund , I need those who are using palm pay to comment

I use both Opay and Palmpay, hence my advice.
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by stocktaker: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

I use both Opay and Palmpay, hence my advice.
. Thank you I have no option than to wait may be I might be lucky funniest thing is that they have no physical address that we know to go
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by fredsamuel1: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Op I think you should give them time to resolve the issue and also keep reminding them if the are not taking action. I use both Palmpay and Opay and I have not had any issue with them so far now so I don't think you should be too worried about it. I hope the resolve this issue immediately so the don't give their customers a cause to be concerned of
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
stocktaker:
. Thank you I have no option than to wait may be I might be lucky funniest thing is that they have no physical address that we know to go
Lol. Chill, they will refund your money back to your account, check your palmpay notification, it's still a processing transaction.

Plus,the fault is from the beneficiary's bank not palmpay!
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by MMempire(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Once had an issue with Opay using MoniePoint pos for withdrawal, but the transaction was declined and I was debited. After lodging my complaints, my money was refunded after some weeks. Keep all hope alive, your money will be refunded.
Re: Experience With PALM PAY APP by stocktaker: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dear all pls be informed that my money has been refunded back to my account i thank everybody that contributed on this issue and I thank the management of palm pay
I downloaded the app last week and the incident occur some days later, the reason why I'm paranoid
This further boost the confidence I have with them

Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really Osogbo? / Can Every Nigeria Be A Millionaire? / Naira Vs Rand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.