Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? (3836 Views)

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story / Ritual Rapist On Prowl In Ikorodu Community: Abducts Girls, Rapes Them, Cleans T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by pendo89(f): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
A man once told me that a woman can actually fight 1 guy trying to violation her.
She doesn't have to know karate or anything but her mouth can act as a weapon. Bite or Scream or whatever!
And there's that other place to kick as well.
I have my thoughts on this but help me understand yours.
Do you think a woman can fight off a despoiler on her own? assuming he is not armed?
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
We all know men are generally stronger than women. And when they are in that devilish violation mode, desire overtake them, and they get even more stronger.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by BABE3: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
You can never go wrong with;

1) Pepper spray.

2) Pocket Knife.

3) Knowledge in Taekwondo.

4) Calmness (optional).

5) Getting your MacGyver on.  wink (optional).

Pendo, what's up with the r[i]ap[/i]e topics?
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by pendo89(f): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^ So many despoil stories av read here today.Those 2 topics came to mind
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by pendo89(f): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
What about Teeth? Those are weapons of mass destruction you know.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pretend you are cooperating, WHen he is relaxed kick hard at the nuts
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Tosinville(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hope u did got rape recently with your two weird post about r4pists.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Natasha2(f): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
Yeah its possible my mum fought off a guy who wanted to ra pe her when she was in her teens
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by xynerise: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
^ did she win d fight? No offence pls grin.
@pendo. Wetin u and rap.e get sef? undecided
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Tosinville(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
^abi me dem rape am lately.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by pendo89(f): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
Natasha wow.

xynerise:

^ did she win d fight? No offence pls grin.
@pendo. Wetin u and rap.e get sef? undecided

Not really.I am practising karate.
dont we read about them here all the time when people go on dates,visit male relatives etc
I want to believe there's something one can do to escape.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by claremont(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
I seriously wonder how ladies who weigh 50kg or less, will be able to fight off a man who weighs 90kg and above; that's suicidal! If both the lady and her attacker are of equal physical disposition, then she can grab a good hold of his balls and give it a fierce squeeze until it pops. His life will never remain the same again afterwards! grin
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by pendo89(f): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^ Now you are contributing.
So a small lady cant grab balls? If the guy is 90kg the balls weigh as much? undecided
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by african1(f): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
Yes especially if you took karate and know how to kick a$$,
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by pendo89(f): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
mmh karate seems to be more effective in this case. grin
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by claremont(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
pendo89:

^^ Now you are contributing.
So a small lady cant grab balls? If the guy is 90kg the balls weigh as much? undecided
It is better for a a lady weighing 50kg to go and hang herself, than for her to grab the balls of a "Japanese Sumo wrestler". Death via suicide is sweeter than the one she will receive if she grabs a "Sumo wrestler's" ball!
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
I dont think its always possible. It depends on a few different factors like their size, strength, and how the rape came about in the first place.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by emofine(f): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2011
Situations vary and every situation is unique so if one woman could fend of a despoiler it doesn't present itself that another woman certainly can. In the face of adversary people's responses are different, some women are actually paralyzed by fear hence won't even be able to defend herself irrespective of her size or whatever coloured belt she has acquired in karate etc. . .the same way a woman with no prior knowledge of karate/self defense etc may to her great fortune know how to protect/guard herself from harm. It's not a guaranteed outcome unfortunately.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by pendo89(f): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2011
^^ you know what? i agree with you.
i think I could suffer paralysis if i encounter a sumo.But a small short man? bite his ear off.

claremont:

It is better for a a lady weighing 50kg to go and hang herself, than for her to grab the balls of a "Japanese Sumo wrestler". Death via suicide is sweeter than the one she will receive if she grabs a "Sumo wrestler's" ball!

am trying to figure out if you r referring to the sumo's wrath or size of stuff to squeeze.
whatever the case,the sumo is better dealt with using spray or calmness.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 16, 2011
there was a story here in the news a while ago where a man was trying to ra.pe a woman and she said she will cooperate if he doesnt hurt her and when she went for sucking him, she bite the hell out of his dick. his cries of pain/help was what brought the police and caught the criminal! lol!

also, what about calmly telling the guy:"hey, i am HIV+ so be my guest brotha!!!!!"
if he has a condom then he needs both hands to put it on so that would be the moment for you to RUUUUUUUUN!
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by koolkamzzy(m): 1:05am On Sep 16, 2011
I think teeth is the best weapon to use. Correct me if I'm wong cos I find it very hard to believe that its possible for only one guy to R a p e a gurl considering the fact that he has only two hands and he's faced with the task of holding the gurl down and also trying to take off his trousers. Except he's holding a weapon say like a knife, pistle or bottle, or getting her druged.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 16, 2011
^^bro, it's very possible. . . . . . .and the man dont have to be big. the shock will have many women freeze instead of fighting back. if the guy has a weapon then staying alive will be the main concern here, especially if the guy says he is going to kill her if she screams etc.
it's an emotional thing!
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 16, 2011
Yes. it's possible and happens all the time.

im not the toughest babe in the world but believe me should i be in the predicament
and am able to "hold him", he would be in trouble!!  cool

[size=4pt]but if he has a gun, i'd just have to strip and comply oo!![/size] grin grin
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by MrsChima1(f): 2:54am On Sep 16, 2011
Yanno Sis! lipsrsealed
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 16, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by tellwisdom: 3:52am On Sep 16, 2011
pendo, it seem yor preparing to visit a Rapistt sad sad
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by cold(m): 4:00am On Sep 16, 2011
Do men still r ape undecided
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by MMM2(m): 4:09am On Sep 16, 2011
pendo98

yes of course undecided

I almost killed a white girl dat wanted 2 ra,pe me without condom angry in a hotel røom last 2yrs in cuba embarassed
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by MrsChima1(f): 4:10am On Sep 16, 2011
Somebody is lying.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by MMM2(m): 4:23am On Sep 16, 2011
^^

Who angry
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by pendo89(f): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

there was a story here in the news a while ago where a man was trying to ra.pe a woman and she said she will cooperate if he doesnt hurt her and when she went for sucking him, she bite the hell out of his Joystick. his cries of pain/help was what brought the police and caught the criminal!  lol!

also, what about calmly telling the guy:"hey, i am HIV+ so be my guest brotha!!!!!"
if he has a condom then he needs both hands to put it on so that would be the moment for you to RUUUUUUUUN!

Jeez some of them have HIV already. Besides do rapists even think HIV? They know you will attempt anything including lies.

MsDarkSkin:

Yes. it's possible and happens all the time.

im not the toughest babe in the world but believe me should i be in the predicament
and am able to "hold him", he would be in trouble!!  cool

That's what I think too. We have 2 hands,teeth and legs. Those combined and used timely can save you.
I would only remain still if I sense murder.

M M M:

pendo98

yes of course undecided

I almost killed a white girl dat wanted 2 ra,pe me without condom  angry in a hotel røom last 2yrs in cuba embarassed

Mrs, Chima:

Somebody is lying. 

lipsrsealed grin

tellwisdom:

pendo, it seem yor preparing to visit a Rapistt sad sad

No wisdom I want us gals to know theres a way contrary to what people say.Everytime I read a story on this I see many many loopholes.
If you are fast and very tactful you 'might' escape. But give it a chance at least if you ever encounter one and you will have yourself to thank.
Re: Can a woman fight off a Rapist on her own? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2011
M M M:

pendo98

yes of course undecided

I almost killed a white girl dat wanted 2 ra,pe me without condom angry in a hotel røom last 2yrs in cuba embarassed

Mrs, Chima:

Somebody is lying.

M M M:

^^

Who angry

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Cut The Head Arrange It Like Goat Head On Table - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos PI / Nigerian Illegally Arrested In The Us Again! / 11 Months Old Baby Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.