Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon (1638 Views)

He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / Is The Scarcity/unavailability Of Nigerian Passport Booklet Ending Anytime Soon? / 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
So not sure of the future undecided

Not sure, if I will make heaven with the way I have lived my life

Scatter, scatter
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Zonefree(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please don't go, we need your constant menace here.

12 Likes

Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by incandescentena: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
tongue Op are you female? If yes! Are you a virgin?! Straight answer please. E get why
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
I wonder how death feels like
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
incandescentena:
tongue Op are you female? If yes! Are you a virgin?! Straight answer please. E get why
I am a virgin

1 Like

Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by incandescentena: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:
I am a virgin
Virgin male?
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
incandescentena:
Virgin male?
female

1 Like

Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by TheFreshVanilla: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Your life, your problem.
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by incandescentena: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:
female
Do you need to see a psychologist? Or you need help?

1 Like

Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Onucs(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Be safe
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Beebah321(f): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nobody gives a sh!t

2 Likes

Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
incandescentena:
Do you need to see a psychologist? Or you need help?
what's the best way to commit suicide
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Beebah321:
Nobody gives a sh!t
why are you so strong
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by MaziBiafra042: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
You gatts take things slowly ooo, everyone is going through a hard time in this current time. You have to romove every thought of negativity from ur mind nd fill you thoughts with positivity. You see, when you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner. Jxt hang on there okayy!!
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Pussyassasin(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Don't know if you're trolling or not but I'll still leave my 2 cents.

This "problem" that you have, you most probably didn't choose to have it. But you have it, you can't change that.

Look sis, everybody get wetin dey worry them. Of course some get a harsher fate than others. I won't tell you to be strong or any of that bs. Ask yourself this question: "What if it was a gift".

Stay positive.
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
MaziBiafra042:
You gatts take things slowly ooo, everyone is going through a hard time in this current time. You have to romove every thought of negativity from ur mind nd fill you thoughts with positivity. You see, when you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner. Jxt hang on there okayy!!
naa, you are perfect
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by JOACHINpedro: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina what are your hobbies?
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by FuckYourFather(f): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:

i want to commit suicide, but i am looking for whom to give my ATM CARD and PIN just so that the money would not waste, no brother no sister, no mum or family members, they all died tragically in a ghastly motor accident
please fuckyourfather mail me its like i will choose you

i want to die a terrible death like Scatter, scatter

ok you can send me a mail right now, please do it fast before you drink that, sniper
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by omniwater: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:

Soak and drink cement to turn into a grand statue.
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Red02(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Are you living with disability
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by MaziBiafra042: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nahh am not, nobody is . I hope you heal from whatever that borders you
Ilamina:
naa, you are perfect

1 Like

Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Ilamina what are your hobbies?
life is too hard for hobby
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by linearity: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:

Scatter, scatter

No matter how you lived your life, if you commit suicide you will never make heaven!

Because you played God and cut short the plan He had prepared for that life!

Don’t take what you can’t give, don’t play God even in your life, as long as you woke up in the morning and are still breathing, He has not finished with you!

It is only a myopic individual that judges a movie after just viewing a portion of it, allow your life to play out to the end and you will look back and conclude that your thoughts now are myopic.
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by JOACHINpedro: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:
life is too hard for hobby
You love chairleading, why ain't you a gymnast?
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by RENTS: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
I understand how you feel.
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by ItisWell22(f): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Just hold on a little longer… 😢🙏
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by SenecaTheYonger: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
What happened to the person behind this profile
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by care4you: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:
I wonder how death feels like

Death is just a transition , is like moving from one place to another...

Don't be afraid of it, me too! I'm not afraid of it.

I'm just afraid of the process

2 Likes

Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by incandescentena: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:
You want me to tell you?
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Bigseven(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Can we talk ? Dm me.

There’s hope for those are in Christ Jesus and no sin or way of life that can’t be forgiven. Pls don’t give up.

NO ONE IS TOO FAR GONE TO COME BACK TO CHRIST
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by illicit(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ilamina:
female

Let me fvck u before u waste abeg

shocked tongue
Re: If You Guys Don't Hear From Me Anytime Soon by Ilamina(f): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2023
incandescentena:
You want me to tell you?
yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spending Money In Nigeria(ladies) / Kodak Easyshare M320 9.2mp Digital Camera With 2gb Memory Card / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.