Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model (805 Views)

P1656 TOYOTA - Oil Control Valve Circuit Malfunction / Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? / Help: 2010 Avalon Vs 08/09 Mercedes E350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
My central control screen on my Mercedes E350 2010 suddenly went blank after the car was parked for 2 weeks.. I’m being told I need to locate the fuse in the fuse box

does anyone have an idea where I can find this fuse in my car… there’s a fuse box in the engine compartment of the car and the back storage of the car.. where do I locate this fuse?? …

How do I find the right fuse amongst other fuse
What color? Number ??

technicians in the house please help 🙏🏽
Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by Kewtt: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hahaha be calming down oga...
Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by londonerr: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
searchng4love:

Until you produce verifiable evidence of someone dying at the lekki tollgate during the Endsars protests.... I am not going to assist. You're a useless miscreant rumour mongering despicable irresponsible and uncharitable person .... I will be happy to see that your car burn to ashes
Strongly supported. These sort of miscreants come to the west enjoy all the ambiance of peace and security but go ahead to disrupt and destroy the same conviviality they enjoyed.... Very irresponsible hooligans

2 Likes

Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
searchng4love:

Until you produce verifiable evidence of someone dying at the lekki tollgate during the Endsars protests.... I am not going to assist. You're a useless miscreant rumour mongering despicable irresponsible and uncharitable person .... I will be happy to see that your car burn to ashes
No, you simply know nothing about cars… take your politics of bitterness elsewhere… demented fellow

2 Likes

Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by Osobi32(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Psalmy2cute:
My central control screen on my Mercedes E350 2010 suddenly went blank after the car was parked for 2 weeks.. I’m being told I need to locate the fuse in the fuse box

does anyone have an idea where I can find this fuse in my car… there’s a fuse box in the engine compartment of the car and the back storage of the car.. where do I locate this fuse?? …

What color? Number ??

The fuse box is located on the right side of the bunnett but the problem is they are too many fuse their and am sure u will be confused once u open the compartment..... Look inside the cover of the fuse compartment and u will be able to trace to particular fuse.

1 Like

Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by searchng4love: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Psalmy2cute:

No, you simply know nothing about cars… take your politics of bitterness elsewhere… demented fellow
You're a wicked unconscionable despicable irresponsible nonentity. Proof that someone died at lekki tollgate during Endsars protests or you will suffer a miserable existence in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by AutoMoTech(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Psalmy2cute:

What color? Number ??

@bolded baba everything no be fuse always.
Sometimes you can be lucky its just a fuse. Other times its more than that.
The comand system of the Mercedes na bery werey something.
We have fixed some that was just fuse, some others na the comand don spoil. Other times rat fit don chop wire somewhere.

My advice? Find a competent Merc technician to help you check it.

If you wanna do it yourself then search for COMAND fuse and your model. You should be able to get something online.
Youtube can also help too.

1 Like

Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2023
AutoMoTech:

@bolded baba everything no be fuse always.
Sometimes you can be lucky its just a fuse. Other times its more than that.
The comand system of the Mercedes na bery werey something.
We have fixed some that was just fuse, some others na the comand don spoil. Other times rat fit don chop wire somewhere.

My advice? Find a competent Merc technician to help you check it.

If you wanna do it yourself then search for COMAND fuse and your model. You should be able to get something online.
Youtube can also help too.
Thank you very much for the advice 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by AutoMoTech(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Psalmy2cute:

Thank you very much for the advice 🙏🏽

you're welcome.
Re: I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model by Angrygoat: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
It's a used car.its not tokunbo..YouTube is there
Obd scanner is there both wireless and wired..
Car manual or booklet is there. You bought the car naija used oga.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dacia Is An Amazing Car Brand. / Oxygen Sensors For Purchase / Price For Mitsubishi Sigma Manual Gear Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.