Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,438 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! (608 Views)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by ryut: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Since I got married more than a decade now,my sexual urge is so high that it's even my partner that runs away that she is tired of my high libido.Everytime my pipe is every ready and does not fail to be make "sign and noise" on seeing not only my partner but other attractive ones.

Shockingly,for some months now, things have changed that I don't have urge anymore even when with my partner or see an attractive ones. The thing will not even make signal let alone standing tall,even if you like be na.ked in my presence, it doesn't move me unlike before.

I and my partner are so worried over this surprising latest development and I don't want to engage in se.x enhancement drug.I have taken some herbal medication to cleanse my system or should there be infection,yet the situation is still like that. Please advise.
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by ahnie: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
The trojan needs some rest from active service.

By the way....does men still have erection this period?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Did you visit the brothel?
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by anthonyuncle(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
see a doctor
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by dawnomike(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
ahnie:
The trojan needs some rest from active service.

By the way....does men still have erection this period?
I think his Trojan sef knows that eyes are seeing shege in naija right now grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by Exmilitant(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
It is either there is a downturn in your finance or your prick is still mourning Obi's woeful defeat.
cool
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by ahnie: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
dawnomike:
Trojan has bowed from active service and he sure deserves sentforth party.
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by dawnomike(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
ahnie:

Trojan has bowed from active service and he sure deserves sentforth party.
Trojan would be remembered for it's exploits over the past 10yrs cheesy
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by ryut: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Not atall. All for her alone.
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by ahnie: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
dawnomike:
Trojan would be remembered for it's exploits over the past 10yrs cheesy
The trojan deserves some accolades wallaihi.
It has bn thrusting,pounding,hammering for 10 good years,haba trojan tried nau.
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
ryut:

Not atall. All for her alone.
Go for check up
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by ahnie: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do they waste/snatch libidos in brothels?

Just asking!
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
ahnie:

Do they waste/snatch libidos in brothels?

Just asking!
He must have slept with the wrong person (a very deadly std can cause that)
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by ahnie: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He must have slept with the wrong person (a very deadly std can cause that)
Oh!I see!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by sisisioge: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
You are getting older.
Your BP might be high.
Hope you do not have diabetes.
Go for medical checkup.
How far with your finances.
Hope you do not have any major worries.
Are you by any chance starting to like fellow males?
Are you eating and sleeping right?

Try to check all of these things...good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by tommy589(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Either you abstained from regular consumption of alcohol or resume the intake after a long abstinence from it
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 14, 2023
ryut:
Since I got married more than a decade now,my sexual urge is so high that it's even my partner that runs away that she is tired of my high libido.Everytime my pipe is every ready and does not fail to be make "sign and noise" on seeing not only my partner but other attractive ones.

Shockingly,for some months now, things have changed that I don't have urge anymore even when with my partner or see an attractive ones. The thing will not even make signal let alone standing tall,even if you like be na.ked in my presence, it doesn't move me unlike before.

I and my partner are so worried over this surprising latest development and I don't want to engage in se.x enhancement drug.I have taken some herbal medication to cleanse my system or should there be infection,yet the situation is still like that. Please advise.

you have erectile dysfunction and should seek treatments.
Re: Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! by Anunakeeh: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
dawnomike:

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Could She Be Scared Of? / Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings / Random

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.