Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) (39747 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by yahoodetector: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
StrikeBack:
Never bring any NIGERIAN woman abroad, Women can’t handle freedom and power

Fixed!
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by yahoodetector: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

So I should stay single cause someone cheat on me? Let me ask you a question. Even if you're so rich like that of Dangote, can you live your life alone? So in the case I neva born, so I should do what please?

This question you just asked shows you are a child. How old are you again??
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by nappy760(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
The only question I have is who is giving birth to all this stupid male children 😏
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by skj1377(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Oga you married a club girl. How does a married woman go to club without her husband ? She is also cheating because she dated married men and does not see anything wrong with infidelity. The issue is there is no solution to your problem because nobody forced you to marry or even date a club girl. In your next life don't be carriedaway by ladies exposing body parts and hanging around in clubs am very sure her honeypot is not nice judging by the way she sleeps around for just bags.
Insultme:

😂😂.

It's just funny you know.
I believe you don't understand what is called marriage.
Also, there is no where in my post I am defending her, cause if i want to defend her, I won't be here in the first place.
Am worries are what have listed above. If you don't have any solution to all have mentioned above, when it gets to your turn. Play break your son head. Your comment shows your age. And I don't think you understand what they call Mental Health abroad.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by diesel86: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bros, me I no get shishi advise to give anybody, I only Thank God I experienced mine early in LIFE and I have swallowed and digested the REDPILL.

Being redpilled is not just for woman Matter alone but it would help you in dealing with everyone you ever meet.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Gsently: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
USE 23HRS FEAR WOMAN

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by einsteine(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

So you as a man or woman can marry someone that just came into the UK àbi?
Cause you be mumu

Imbecilic dotard

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by mctech(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

I think I rushed everything.
Thinking am doing her and myself a favor by bringing her in.
I should have left her behind and keep sending her upkeep, but still. Na Nigeria own go worst pass😂😂😀
You just got the point. You married a bitch. She was definitely cheating in Nigeria. Your wife is greedy, disloyal, materialistic and hedonistic (pleasure loving).

Any guy who flashes a little luxury in front of her will sleep with her.

You chose the wrong person. Start gathering your evidence ahead of whatever action you may take.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by chymeze: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

😂😂.

It's just funny you know.
I believe you don't understand what is called marriage.
Also, there is no where in my post I am defending her, cause if i want to defend her, I won't be here in the first place.
Am worries are what have listed above. If you don't have any solution to all have mentioned above, when it gets to your turn. Play break your son head. Your comment shows your age. And I don't think you understand what they call Mental Health abroad.
My man relax, the guy just told you the truth. You're a simp, no insults intended. Any man who cannot take charge and control his home is heading for disaster. Your first problem started when she told you she was going to the club and you never took charge by stopping that nonsense there and then, but sheepishly permitting it. I mean, what is a married woman doing in a club without her husband? The moment a woman begins such behavior and starts to keep wayward friends, then you know the end is near, even a mumu can tell that. Your failure to control her at that initial point led to such bad behavior snowballing into what it is right now... that she should have the audacity to leave her husband's house and go to another man's house to receive his dick (yes, that's exactly what happened), and still clubbed with him. All these show that the Respect and honour she has for you as her husband is totally gone! And the moment a woman loses that honor for her husband, she can even bang a stranger in front of her husband and won't give a damn. It's honor and respect that keeps a woman in check. Like one commentator said, your marriage is a good as dead. Call it off immediately. No need to negotiate, it would add more insults and disrespect. If a woman cannot know without being told that hanging out in another man's place and clubbing with him is a huge disrespect to her spouse, then I don't think you should waste your time sitting her down and talking to her. It's like you sitting down an adult and advising him that killing is a crime. That adult ought to naturally know that without being told. So if that adult needs you to advise him that killing is a crime, you should know that that adult is irredeemable and you're just wasting your time talking. That's the same situation with your wife right now. In fact I'm surprised you even sought advice here when it's obvious what you should have done. You bleeped up by closing your eyes to the initial signs of randiness which she displayed, and she saw that you were a weak man and decided to trample on you and see you as shit. You've lost that Respect.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by marcopollo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Yinmu 😂😂.
Na your type they give vegetable at home to pluck and would come online to spill trash. In what way is she helping me? Is it the tuition fee that have sorted before leaving or the food that I buy regularly? Like I said, I have my game plan. Just informing you guys and waiting for the perfect time.

See this mumu. You know me? You can't describe what you don't know, my friend.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by DearGorgeous(f): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Are you the guy?😂🤣.
Even if he is not on this thread at the moment, someone is going to narrate the story to him one way or the other, that is the reason I tweaked some things in the story, although I gave out lots of information already but still, it can be anyone.

You're indeed wise. Even this too shall pass.

And in all you're doing, please don't let your studies suffer because of a certain promiscuous wife!

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by DearGorgeous(f): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
acorntree:

Call him out now so that nairalanders can help you talk sense into him. What's his handler.

Also read Omotaday's comment. He's likely the guy. His first post was empty, but his second post gave him out. Even the Op quoted him. Just two comments away from yours on Page 10. Scroll back.

He might have more than one moniker, though.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by XAUBulls: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
This is a true life story and it's really a long epistle, so take your time to read it. Insults and advice are welcomed as well.

There is this girl we're dating in Nigeria, which I intend to Marry though eventually. It started that I got my student visa in Nov 2021, so instead of me coming alone and leaving her alone back home, I decided to get Married to her same Nov 2021 and same year I did my house warming, that was in December. So she moved in to my house and I traveled for my Masters in January 2022.

So I came in alone to put everything in place, renting apartment and starting my studies. It was really an heculeous task, my eyes see shege as I was unable to pass through verification / affordability check, so I had to offer 6 month upfront before I was later considered. By end of January, she started with she is feeling lonely and can't stay alone in the house, so I started processing her visa February and I went back to Nigeria during Easter to bring her myself, just to avoid unnecessary wàhálà at the POE.

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by XAUBulls: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
When she arrived, did all necessary things, bank account, NI, contract sim, DBS, and some trainings like Mandatorys, Moving and handling so that she can be prepared for the care worker role and we started applying for a Healthcare assistant role. She also started working with some agencies so that she won't be idle at home.

Eventually, she got a job as HCA and she started making money and I told her this. Although, you're supposed to assist me in paying my tuition fees since you're the dependant and you're allowed to work unlimited. BUT, I have paid all my tuition fees (£13,500) upfront before stepping into UK at all. So all I requested from her is to save all her money so that by the end of year, she would have gathered something for herself. She said okay. And after first month, she started ordering Wigs, Human hair, Clothes and bags. I complained how can you be spending money like this that you just entered the country? Just because you saw me buying a single winter jacket for £200 doesn't mean you have to emulate me na. She refused and said, how can I ask her to buy clothe at PRIMARK when am ordering mine from HOODRICH. 😂😁😁😄. So I kept quiet and was looking, after all shebi na she get the money and ná her sweat, let me allow her to please herself.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by XAUBulls: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
Let me fast forward the gist before it gets bored. That was how she Sha did throughout 2022, by middle of every month, salary Don finish and she would borrow money from me again to pay Klarma and do house groceries. Now this year, she said she wanted to go clubbing with her colleagues at work and I said no problem. They started calling each others to know which club or where to meet. Eventually when it was around 10pm. Someone called her and told her that the venue was under renovation so she couldn't attend the party.

In February this year, we're at home together that day and She told me she wanted to stroll out. I said no wàhálà and she left, then she called me like after an hour that I did not even look for her, I said why should I, you have your bus pass, your phone is charged and you know how to use the map, so you can't get lost. And we joked about it, and she said she is even at Salford Shopping centre now ( Not the real location). I said OK. Then after like 2 hours she got home and came home with 3 female bags.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by XAUBulls: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
Now I don't feel like having sex with her.

I always think about how someone can leave his husband and go to a man's house cause of 3 bags.

Some are saying it is too early to divorce her.

Some are saying I should forgive and let her swear that she won't do such thing again.

Some are saying I should think of how much have spent in total and not allow the devil to push me to take irrational decision.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Never trust nobody. Period.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ahiboilandgas: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
I go continue later. Make i quickly go attend to something. Let me know when you guys have finished reading.
i feel like giving you slap to reset your simp head ! Which Nigeria Man wife go get Mind ask am say she wan go club ! You no well she know say na simp you be .

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Saintsquare(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Please don't respond to that guy again, his head is not correct.

A woman you called your wife went to a guy's house to collect gbola cos of three handbags and the morón is proud and defending her. Na so the woman go bring another man's child heap for the man head. Foolish horseband of a whoré! E better make person born bandit than to born a headless Simp.

I've failed as a father if i have a son like the OP. Tueh!

*Spits on his empty head!

This bros dey para no be small grin I still believe the story na lie cos the level of simping no be here

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by DearGorgeous(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
luminouz:

*Sighs*

I don't usually do this because when I advise guys, they never listen, too blinded by love to realize a woman is only loyal to her emotions, not your sacrifices. So I let these niggas burn.

However, I'm still a man and I realize you are in a dark place now. Do reach out to me and we will talk this out, if you want to. You need steps out of this and I can help, if you want

Twale baba luminouz. Ekun jo meta. How Ibadan nah?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by tjdaddy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=StrikeBack post=121737586]Never bring any woman abroad, Women can’t handle freedom and power [/quote

I swear guy
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Qurungu: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omo, if she never born for you, expose the matter to your families and end the marriage abeg.
Why? Una never tey for the marriage and she don dey..? The journey long my guy. Cut your losses now!
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Ilekokonit: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
Now I don't feel like having sex with her.

I always think about how someone can leave his husband and go to a man's house cause of 3 bags.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Your mind is telling you the right thing to do. Follow it.

Only you can advice yourself the best way forward.

She has been in the UK for just one year and you are already having serious doubts.

Oju to ma bani kale kii taaro se ipin - Eye wey go last person into old age no dey act funny in a persons youth.

The handwriting is all over the wall but we men never listen because we are die hard optimists and romantics.

Marriage for UK na form of slavery for MOST men including oyinbo.

I would not say divorce her or don't divorce her but start saving 90% of any income you make secretly 'cos you will need it once the shit hits the fan which it surely will.

And by the way, why allow your wife to do care work which most times will involve her washing another mans shit and penis. That alone is enough for her not to respect you as her crown again after all, she dey see oyinbo man prick every day for work.

Money is not everything my dear brother.

The peace of mind you are looking for may not exist in a relationship or marriage and may actually be found in your self as a single man / woman.

In the words of Cameo's 1980's song - Back and Forth, - The truth is, you just can't win in Love even if you Sacrifice everything and money 'cos Love has no guarantee's and it will ALWAYS be like that.

https://www.nairaland.com/6994800/peace-mind-need-may-not#110376458
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by obidaddy: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
I don't pity men like you. Marriage is never something you rush into, since you had studies to do abroad, in my humble opinion, you should have concentrated on your studies, get a job,settle down and even look around if you could find a woman better than her (yes, women can be very cold blooded when making their choices).

She emotional and tactfully played you into marrying her, before leaving. She continued with the loneliness card to manipulate you further to bring her over. All these cost you very much financially, apparently there was no clear agreement between you two, as to managing your finances onces she starts to work.

She came over and once she started working and got some money flowing, began to show how materialistic & short sighted she is, by investing in bags (apparently, expensive ones), clothes etc.

All these things she's doing now are not new, the signs were there but you chose, fine face, boobs, hips, ass etc., over her core values & morals.

Advice: accept your loss, she out played you, divorce her, and move on (be smarter in the future, i think you're the type that'll still come back to Nigeria to marry and either take her with you or leave her behind, in the name of past experience, and either ways still suffer another breakfast).

Things will never be the same again, trust is gone, apparently she lacks common sense and conscience (all your fault, poor choice) for your peace of mind, health, future etc. I humbly opine, you let her go and leave you life. She'll apparently realize her folly months or few years later. By then you must have moved on and found a mature, serious, committed partner.

Stop all these nonsense of various opinions of your friends and family, and take a decisive decision and be prepared for the outcome. Good luck.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Omotaday(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Also read Omotaday's comment. He's likely the guy. His first post was empty, but his second post gave him out. Even the Op quoted him. Just two comments away from yours on Page 10. Scroll back.

He might have more than one moniker, though.
Haaa lol 😂

Wahala.

I deleted my post cuz the guy was already accusing me 😄 Anyone who used to go out in Manchester can decode all those locations he mentioned

This must be a joke. Please, let’s be serious. I know no godamman thing about this. Please!!
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Princewell2012(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ladymillion:
she will restrategize and be more discreet
If am the one in question, I will still Catch her.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by DearGorgeous(f): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omotaday:
Haaa lol 😂

Wahala.

I deleted my post cuz the guy was already accusing me 😄 Anyone who used to go out in Manchester can decode all those locations he mentioned

This must be a joke. Please, let’s be serious. I know no godamman thing about this. Please!!

For now anyone who knows where Op was referring to in his write up, and is a male, is a suspect cheesy. And you mentioning Manchester when Op never even mentioned it, Egbon? Don't you think you're implicating yourself further? tongue

Let's stay action until we're able to detect the real nigga, ok?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Twale baba luminouz. Ekun jo meta. How Ibadan nah?

Babe....
Excuse my forgetfulness!! I don't remember your moniker oh.

Abeg remind me
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Ilekokonit: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
obidaddy:
Marriage is never something you rush into, since you had studies to do abroad, in my humble opinion, you should have concentrated on your studies, get a job,settle down and even look around if you could find a woman better than her (yes, women can be very cold blooded when making their choices}.

She emotional and tactfully played you into marrying her, before leaving. She continued with the loneliness card to manipulate you further to bring her over. All these cost you very much financially, apparently there was no clear agreement between you two, as to managing your finances once she starts to work.

She came over and once she started working and got some money flowing, began to show how materialistic & short sighted she is, by investing in bags (apparently, expensive ones), clothes etc.

All these things she's doing now are not new, the signs were there but you chose, fine face, boobs, hips, ass etc., over her core values & morals.

Advice: accept your loss, she out played you, divorce her, and move on (be smarter in the future, I think you're the type that'll still come back to Nigeria to marry and either take her with you or leave her behind, in the name of past experience, and either ways still suffer another breakfast).

Things will never be the same again, trust is gone, apparently she lacks common sense and conscience (all your fault, poor choice) for your peace of mind, health, future etc. I humbly opine, you let her go and leave you life. She'll apparently realize her folly months or few years later. By then you must have moved on and found a mature, serious, committed partner.

Stop all these nonsense of various opinions of your friends and family, and take a decisive decision and be prepared for the outcome. Good luck.

If only we men listen to such sound advise as above.

To the op, the marriage is just in its infancy and so you still have a chance to get out of that marriage that will rob you of your peace, finances and freedom if not all or more.

And forget what your or her family will say to divorce as they back home don't understand and can never understand what men go through in the name of marriage or family in the UK.

Wife and kids have ruined many dutiful men in the UK. You can not learn the totality of these first hand lessons in one day or one Nairaland post but that marriage may be an albatross round your neck.

Don't be another statistic we hear about in Nigerian beer parlours in the UK.

Talking of which, the op should start learning to spend lengthy times in Nigerian beer parlors in the UK as that is what will prevent you from running mad when your childish wife finally gets the hang of the fact that men are at the bottom of the pecking order in the UK and she starts showing you unadulterated shege.

A word is enough for the wise.

You have been warned and Ogun aso tele kiin pa aro - a foretold war does not kill a wise cripple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2023
You made a grave mistake taking a Naija lady overseas with you.Na high BP dey come so
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Martinsmine(m): 12:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Insultme:

Is it not too early?
Just a year plus.
Who knows what the next one is capable or will do as well?

Forgive her and forget all these.... Don't divorce her ..... Don't argue... Don't quarrell... Forget the hole action... She will change when she sees your not. bothered
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Gerrard59(m): 2:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Ceaser90:
I painstakingly chose to read through all the chats.
I am in the UK and I know what is obtainable. I brought my wife in January and I know what started happening just 3wks she came in. Hiw I saw the chats from her own sister of how they will teach me a lesson.
In all, be calm. Speak to her, Share the bills and plan yourself.
Take your time and decide if you want a child with her (pray more about this) because it will increase your sorrows. Take care of your mental health brother.
Thanks for this thread. Atleast I am consoled. I nearly ran mad here.

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) / Onna Jetty In Akwa Ibom Is Near Completion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.