Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour (59294 Views)

Ebola Get Severe As Its Infect 5 People Every Hour In Severe Affected Countries / Ebola Infecting Five New People Every Hour In Sierra Leone / You Add 37 Million Bacteria To The Air Every Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by bloodline: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
Hello people,

i need some advice from you guys. Is there anything wrong with me because i pass urine alomost every hour. Do you think its normal.

Please, i need your opinions.

Thanx
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2007
This is one of the symptoms of diabetics, but sometimes it's a disease of the mind. Contact a doctor quickly.
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2007
Please go to a hospital immediately for a test, that is the only way you can know what is wrong with you.
Do not Get over the counter medication, it will only treat the symtops not the infection
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by bloodline: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
Thank you guys for your replies- i have visited the toilet twice since i posted this thread. Someone initially told me i might be an STD. Is that possible?
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by Seun(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2007
Contact a doctor as soon as possible. I experienced such a problem before I started Nairaland, but in my case it was of the mind. The doctor prescribed an chill pill and in a week or so the problem was gone.
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by bloodline: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
Seun, How do you mean "case of the mind? Please ,expalin.
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
It could be an STI or Urinary Tract Infection or anything else depending on the syptoms, do you have pain while Urinating?
However. I can not emphasis the fact that you need to go to a hospital to see a Doctor
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by naijaking1: 3:13am On Sep 01, 2007
The best advice = to see your M.D

Without knowing your sex, age, weight, medical hostory, etc; I definitely agree that you should be evaluated.

Broadly speaking and from a urological point of view, the most likely causes of passing urine every hour include, but not limited to:

Diabetes melitus
Diabetes insipidus
Infection
Anatomical abnormality
Foriegn body, volume overload
Neoplasm
Drugs-alcohol, caffein, etc
Sympathetic dysfunction- nervousness, sacral plexus compromise
Detrusor muscle instablity
Head injury

Your doctor has to rule all these out.
Meanwhile, if you are passing excessive amounts of urine, remember to replace them by drinking enough water until you can be evaluated.

If you should suddenly stop making urine for over 8-10hr, then you should go to an emergency room ASAP.
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by ehie007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2007
it could be a sign of postrait.
Pls go and see a doc or a shrink
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by wham(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2007
It may be that u have week bladder muscles. Try talk to a Doc sha!
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by theffanyi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2007
U R not happy is it BLOOD that u want to keep passing out grin grin

Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by Adeadeleke(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
Guy you get problem because dats death knocking at ur door step and beside u will continue to lose weight. Pls see a doctor because dats a symtoms of a urinary infection
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by TOYOSI20(f): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2009
Every hour??. . . .That’s a tad much. . . .Most people refer to it as an overactive bladder. . . .

The causes vary and might be any of the following!!

* Urinary tract infection

* Diabetes

* Enlarged prostate

Meds, or excess caffeinated drinks or. . . . Alcohol. . . ., and pregnancy if u a female!!

Well it’s best to see a medical practitioner. . . .If the symptom persists!!

1 Like

Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by olacompute(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2009
You need to see a Doctor b4 it goes out of hand.
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by janey815: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2009
maybe kidney problems? , i think u should see the doctor
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by blackmann(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
Left to me, it depends on how much liquids u take in and how much u sweat. In cool areas, one does not sweat much and as such, the water meant to have evaporated through sweat stores in the bladder as urine. happens alot to me and i know i don't have diabetes. this might be one reason too.
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by BAC: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2009
I don't know why you people make things complicated. The reason for the problem is you drink too much pure water. Stop drinking and he toilet visits will stop
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by belingo2: 5:45am On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster

when next u pee try to observe the pee if it's cloudy or concentrated, 2ndly note the colour of the pee, if it's yellow, tea, cherry, straw, amber, etc, 3rdlyare u experiencing urgency? like i need to go now, this is different from frequency though, finally are u having difficulty starting the stream?
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by Cure: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
Take 3 teaspoons of pure honey when going to bed. More than that Jesus Christ is the greatest physician.
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by mamagee3(f): 3:08am On Jan 28, 2010
It's probably diabetes.
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by naijacann: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2010
Watch it. It might be prostrate issues. I know dats a classic sign of diabetes, but don't rule out BPH
(Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)

1 Like

Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by CallMeNJay: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
see your doctor
Re: I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour by jbblues24(m): 5:49am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great style, anyway. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Do I Have Herpes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.