Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. (1020 Views)

Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ / Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. by Jamalila: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good day guys.

Please, I want the experienced Samsung users to help me choose between these phones. I already ordered for Samsung A73 but coming online to read reviews, I told the guy to wait for me to clear my head cos I became confused with what I read.
I earmarked 300k+ for a new phone. I got the a33 (5G) last year but didn't like the camera and so on.
I am posting this with the phone but I've got someone who's ready to pay for it immediately I get the new phone.
So, guys, Between Samsung Note 20(Including any of the variants), S20, Phantom x2 Pro...which should I go for (all 5G). I even doubt if there 5G network where I am but then,...
If there are other products that are good and phenomenal, kindly suggest for me please.
Please I'm NOT into Tech, I'm just a regular guy who just find joy pressing my phone and taking good pictures. I work every dawn day (even on Sundays.
I prefer new ones but if I see where I can get good UK used S22. I go pay.

I have between now and Friday to make this decision.
Cc.
auskyd.
honoured.
dragnet.
puskin
Re: Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jamalila:
Good day guys.

Please, I want the experienced Samsung users to help me choose between these phones. I already ordered for Samsung A73 but coming online to read reviews, I told the guy to wait for me to clear my head cos I became confused with what I read.
I earmarked 300k+ for a new phone. I got the a33 (5G) last year but didn't like the camera and so on.
I am posting this with the phone but I've got someone who's ready to pay for it immediately I get the new phone.
So, guys, Between Samsung Note 20(Including any of the variants), S20, Phantom x2 Pro...which should I go for (all 5G). I even doubt if there 5G network where I am but then,...
If there are other products that are good and phenomenal, kindly suggest for me please.
Please I'm NOT into Tech, I'm just a regular guy who just find joy pressing my phone and taking good pictures. I work every dawn day (even on Sundays.

Cc.
auskyd.
honoured.
dragnet.
puskin

Hey.

Two options available right now I can recommend.

256 GB Galaxy S22 for 329k
https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/9481#121728281

Or 128 GB Google Pixel 6 for 225k

https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/9478#121705289

Depends on your budget. Both are really good phones, and both sellers are reliable.

You could so look around the forum for Snapdragon models of the S21 FE and S21 Plus.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. by Jamalila: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
@Heavenlybang.
I've checked them out and they look cool but I've never used a FAIRLY USED PHONE before,...I used Tecno, Oppo, Oppo again before getting the a33 Sammy-All brand new.....I don't know how good these so called UK used gadgets are.
Thanks for your contribution.
I would love to hear more from other phone-savvy guys here please.
Re: Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. by Auskyd(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jamalila:
Good day guys.

Cc.
auskyd.
honoured.
dragnet.
puskin

Yo,
Buy the Samsung. You'll get the s21 ultra for the price of the note 20 ultra on this site. Hold like 350k and get a clean one.
Re: Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. by ghettochild(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
I can get u a Samsung s22 from South Africa
Whatspp me +27737839889
Re: Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. by Unbiased1: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jamalila:
Good day guys.

Cc.
auskyd.
honoured.
dragnet.
puskin

From your write-up, here are the things I was able to deduce:
1) You are a fan of good smartphone cameras and since the A33 does not meet that criteria, you are dumping it.
2) You are willing to spend over 300k on a phone.
3) You are not really a fan of fairly used devices.

From the above criteria, here are my suggestions:
1) The Samsung S20 is actually ok and a good replacement for the A33.

2) Based on your love for good camera, I will suggest you get any model of Google Pixel 6 series or the Pixel 7. The phone has an incredible camera system, it is cheaper than most other flagship devices and has a decent processor that makes good use of AI.
Talking about its similarities with the Samsung, the Pixel's processor was created by a team made up of Google and Samsung engineers, the Screen is from Samsung, the camera sensors of the Pro models are also from Samsung. The phone runs stock Android and receives 3 years OS updates and 5 years of security updates and they are also the first Android phones to receive these updates.

3) If the Google Pixel is not preferable to you, you can buy either the iPhone 13 base model or the Samsung S21 plus.
Re: Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. by Jamalila: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Unbiased1:

From your write-up, here are the things I was able to deduce:
1) You are a fan of good smartphone cameras and since the A33 does not meet that criteria, you are dumping it.
2) You are willing to spend over 300k on a phone.
3) You are not really a fan of fairly used devices.

From the above criteria, here are my suggestions:
1) The Samsung S20 is actually ok and a good replacement for the A33.

2) Based on your love for good camera, I will suggest you get any model of Google Pixel 6 series or the Pixel 7. The phone has an incredible camera system, it is cheaper than most other flagship devices and has a decent processor that makes good use of AI.
Talking about its similarities with the Samsung, the Pixel's processor was created by a team made up of Google and Samsung engineers, the Screen is from Samsung, the camera sensors of the Pro models are also from Samsung. The phone runs stock Android and receives 3 years OS updates and 5 years of security updates and they are also the first Android phones to receive these updates.

3) If the Google Pixel is not preferable to you, you can buy either the iPhone 13 base model or the Samsung S21 plus.

I sincerely appreciate your contribution.
Yeah!...UK used/fairly used phones are not my thing. It will never gimme any form of peace of mind. So, I would rather go for a new one. I'm an ANDROID person,..admittedly, I've not used an iPhone before now but I wouldn't wanna go that route now for some personal and work related reasons.
S21 Plus?
Ok, Let's see.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed:can I Connect My Sendo X With A Celtel Line To My Pc / Whats Wrong With Glo Website? / Wireless Lan (limited Or No Connectivity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.