Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me (641 Views)

I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / Job Interview; Please Help. / I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Today, I was embarrassed in the school where I teach!
I recieved a mail just now, askin me to come for an interview.
position:- Financial consultant.
Friends, please say a word of prayer. Would give you all the feedback when I'm back tomorrow, but then I've a challenge.
T.p thro and fro is 700naira and I'm on nothing at the moment...
Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by Taunt: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
May the thunder of grace strike you, begi begi
That job is yours tho.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by adeoyekay(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Adebisi0070:
Friends, please say a word of prayer. Would give you all the feedback when I'm back tomorrow, but then I've a challenge.
May you receive divine favour in Jesus name
Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
adeoyekay:
May you receive divine favour in Jesus name
A very big Amen
Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
May Divine you receive the divine break through which you request
Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by KingMack(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Heavenly wisdom bestow you

1 Like

Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by lereinter(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
May you receive mercy
Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by babington91(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by Ceeman2o: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Adebisi0070:

Oga go and learn handiwork or trade and make a living than this nonsense jobs. Is this how you want to make it big in life. Nonsense interview. Sit your self down and put your education to good use. Anything to be self employed. No matter how little you start from it always the best. Start something anyhow small and your wisdom nd education to prove to people around you that your education wasn't really about paper certificate.. real men are doing businesses and good trades. You don't waste your life on pushing someone to more riches and glory while you go home with all those crabs you call salary. bye.

Take my message nd leave de messenger sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by Faber(m): 2:15am On Mar 15, 2023
No be you been day tell us here say, Presidency dey go back to North say na wetin God showed u for dream...

If you like no go prepare for ur interview, keeping believing in prayers and the God that showed you presidency will go back to North.

Prepare well, cos I see you failing and going back to your okada job 🙆‍♂️😎
Re: I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me by iHateFraudsters: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2023
A word of prayer

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Car To Drive On Uber/bolt Platform For A Weekly Remittance / 6 Skills That Can Fetch You An Office Job Easily In Africa & Europe / Please Help Me With A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.