Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Sciencific Basis Of Killer Number,09141 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sciencific Basis Of Killer Number,09141 (2032 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Ignore Rumours Of Killer Number - NCC / How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sciencific Basis Of Killer Number,09141 by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2011
Recently,there is rumour of killer number.could it be explained scientifically?true radiation can cause haematemesis,stroke and sudden death depending on level of exposure.though scientists say radiation from GSM is safe for human health.could there be conspiracy and cover-up to protect tellcom business?recent 09141 number can be explained.hacker can do that.so if u call d no,gsm oparators will say no is existing.but hacker can use it to call others.could higher frequencies be emitted in the process due to frequency and device incompatibiliy?i may be sound illogical.i am just curious.
Re: Sciencific Basis Of Killer Number,09141 by ignis: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2011
Baseless
Re: Sciencific Basis Of Killer Number,09141 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
You lack knowlege and u do not seek understanding.do some research on radiation and health.
Re: Sciencific Basis Of Killer Number,09141 by samolina1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
@poster! Are u the only scientist in the Nigeria? Infact, i doubt u being a scientist. Device incompability? You are not using your common sense! Is there any tel number in nigeria with 5 digits format? And why is the number calling these people? Put science aside! Ok? I am a scientist! ICT/elect/elect precisely!
Re: Sciencific Basis Of Killer Number,09141 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
What do u know about cyber-terrorism?it is possible.have u read invasion,a novel by dr robin cook?though it is science fiction.i am telling there are a lot unpublished reports by some scientists because such reports go against mainstream science.i may be wrong but in situation like this a scientist must be open-minded.it is not good to be spoon-feeded again.be curious.
Re: Sciencific Basis Of Killer Number,09141 by kazzi11(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2011
the recent killer number hoax is just a network error that resulted from network upgrades that was cancelled before it was completed, there is no truth in the matter that picking the call will kill you, it is just people spreading baseless rumors. the same thing happened in 2005 with same hullabaloo abouth killer numbers, there is absolutely no truth in it. cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

REQUEST; How To Monitor Internet Usage, Android Users... / Real Bbm Apk For Android / How To Set Twitter Profile Picture With Any Browser On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.