Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? (457 Views)

CBN Offical Tells Nigerians To Deposit Old Notes In Their Banks (Video) / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by kelvine(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Today 14th March 2023, I walked to the ATM and made a successful withdrawal and got the old notes.
Immediately I spent a part of it and got my balance.
Just want to check if anyone here feels excited to do this ?

How does it feel to not have to buy money or beg for money.
Share your experiences with the crash swap and the inconveniences that came with it.
What has the cash scarcity taught you?
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by OnlySmartHustler(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Haven't gotten the old notes,most traders don't accept it in my area.
I got enough of the new naira notes when it was newly introduced,using them since then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by kelvine(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Happy for you, not many were lucky to get the new notes

OnlySmartHustler:
I got enough of the new naira notes when it was newly introduced,since using them though.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by OnlySmartHustler(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
kelvine:

Happy for you, not many were lucky to get the new notes

Yea. I hustled smartly for it,went to the bank for 3days just to get them. My efforts getting them really paid because no pos agent has seen me in his/her shop to charge me ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
kelvine:
Today 14th March 2023, I walked to the ATM and made a successful withdrawal and got the old notes.
Immediately I spent a part of it and got my balance.
Just want to check if anyone here feels excited to do this ?

How does it feel to not have to buy money or beg for money.
Share your experiences with the crash swap and the inconveniences that came with it.
What has the cash scarcity taught you?

Which bank and how much were you given ?

I intend trying tomorrow. grin
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by kelvine(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
LOTUS ATM near Idowu Tailor VI
Wema, UBA, Zenith, Fidelity and many others are dispensing old currency also

doggedfighter:

Which bank and how much were you given ?

I intend trying tomorrow. grin
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by talk2hb1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
OnlySmartHustler:
I got enough of the new naira notes when it was newly introduced,using them since then.

Hope Lie No Go Kii You Laidis
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by OnlySmartHustler(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2023
talk2hb1:
Hope Lie No Go Kii You Laidis
Everything na lie to you,. Grow kid..
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? by talk2hb1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
OnlySmartHustler:
Everything na lie to you,. Grow kid..
I be your papa

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account / Advertising Mistakes, WhatsApp , Ads Payment / I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.