Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Closed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Closed (242 Views)

I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. / Are You A Developer With Low Salary?? This Is What You Can Do / Front End Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closed by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
The front end developer will help to put finishing touches to my website.

An example of the task would be to remove the excess part from the "refer and earn" and move the four sections (Commission balance, inflow/credit, outflow/debit and withdrawal) upwards, beginning from the red line. I need someone with good eye for design and attention to details. If you're that person, message me on Whatsapp: 07030949450 with samples of your work and nairaland username.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulate Me Guys; God Has Done It Again / Do You Need A Mobile App / KMJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.