Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" (738 Views)

Why Patience Jonathan’s Security Aide Was Killed — Leadership / Our leaders Are Responsible For Student's Mass Failure - Dame Patience / List Of The Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by DrBRIGHT1: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2011
Top 10 best hits: From our first lady "Her Excellency Dame patience Jonathan"

1.My husband and sambo is a good people.

2.The president was once a child and the senators were once a children

3.My fellow widows

4.A good mother takes care of his children

5.The people sitting before you here were once a children

6.Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one - (Addressing press men after female under-19 fifa world cup)

7.The bombers who born them? wsn't it not a woman? they were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children widow

8.My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows by losing their parents for one reason or another

9.We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their nationality

10.Thank God the doctors and nurses are responding to treatment (while visitng bomb explosion victims in the hospital)

And the latest bomb-

11. I Would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide

Let us observe a minute of silence for our first lady
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by Abatvic(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2011
First lady indeed dis triple more dan bad

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study In The Uk This 2012 / PIU -princely International University-a Sugar-coated Poison?????? / Reedeemer's Postume Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.