Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Getting A Job As A Freelancer Is Real And Pays - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Job As A Freelancer Is Real And Pays (208 Views)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / 'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Job As A Freelancer Is Real And Pays by Joseph1505(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
The problem people are having is that when you are asked to follow a process so as to get a good job from home, you get distracted along the way.

Why can't you just implement that simple strategy and see for yourself?

Do not lose interest in whatever you are doing, while you sleep another is being paid $5, $10, $20 and so on for just a simple service rendered.

I am a Copywriter and I can boost of writing for 3 - 4 companies daily if I am too busy.

Come on, All ye

graphic designers
Copywriters
Programmers
Video Editors
And many more

Go back to work.

It's fun to be a freelancer.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies : Digital Marketing Trainer Needed In Abuja / Build And Sell Apps Without Coding With Your Phone (premium Guide) / Biomedical Limited Vacancy . Sales Rep - Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.