Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Good Afternoon. How Can You Have A Great Time With Your Friends? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Afternoon. How Can You Have A Great Time With Your Friends? (189 Views)

8 Great Time-tracking Apps For Freelancers / See The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Coumpound This Afternoon / See The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Location This Afternoon (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Afternoon. How Can You Have A Great Time With Your Friends? by Yura67666: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Good afternoon. How can you have a great time with your friends?
Re: Good Afternoon. How Can You Have A Great Time With Your Friends? by Joey4321: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yura67666:
Good afternoon. How can you have a great time with your friends?

Buy a console and invite them over for small chops and video games.
Re: Good Afternoon. How Can You Have A Great Time With Your Friends? by Kateeeenm: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Good afternoon. My friends and I once decided to install the crickex apk and have been using it ever since. This is a very convenient application that brings great emotions and pleasure) Here you can bet on sports live and online! It's just great. I can also recommend this app to you and your friends, I'm sure you will also like it and have a great time))
Re: Good Afternoon. How Can You Have A Great Time With Your Friends? by Berrityga: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Buy Igbo. Loud, buy drinks, plenty food, then buy fuel in case NEPA Bleep up. Invites girls with nyash.

(1) (Reply)

Transferring Vehicle Titles In Nevada: A Comprehensive Guide / Don't Worry About Upwork Anymore!!! See New Update / Muslim Customs Officer Busted On Live TV With Alcoholic Drink In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.