Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child (31087 Views)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by TMSMedia: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2023
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi and his Kano wife, Olori Firdaus, have welcomed their first child, IGBERETV reports.

The press secretary to the monarch, Alli Ibrahim, announced the arrival of the baby in a statement issued on Wednesday night, March 15, 2023.

The statement read;

“Oluwo expressed appreciation to Olodumare (God) for blessing my home with the handsome, promising child.

“Carrying a baby for months is tasking. I congratulate my queen on the arrival of a new child. She deserves accolades. I have strong trust in whatever comes out of her womb. The child shall be greater and be prosperous than me. Once again, congratulations to my beautiful, elegant, respectful and loving queen Firdaus.”

On Facebook, the monarch wrote;

"Olodumare Oseun o !! I thank God Almighty for a blessed beautiful Child through my beautiful Queen.... hip hip hip hurray I'm blessed

Natural Paramount Ruler of Iwoland HIM Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi", he wrote.
https://www.facebook.com/100044489436906/posts/pfbid02ck9EGXyoHskBxXCHMHmHrvXLc6LN4aDEFxA2au3vjNgfcLAejuag1TM6J6xVsN6yl/?app=fbl

The couple got married on March 19, 2022 in Kano State. The monarch's last marriage to a Jamaican, Chanel Chin, which produced a son, crashed in December 2019.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440836/oluwo-iwo-wife-olori-firdaus-welcome-first-child/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Parachoko: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulation to them

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by okomile(f): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2023
E ku ewu Omo
Olorun a wo ooooo
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Congrats igbakeji orisa

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by HeartlessMan: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Will the baby be exposed to marijuana early on like Seun Kuti?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by olasaad(f): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:
Natural Paramount Ruler of Iwoland HIM Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi"
So them get artificial paramount ruler grin grin

These traditional rulers keep putting themselves in a place of ridicule grin

They use to role models before undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2023
This oba is known for changing women, I pray this one lasts with him. Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by sulakishop(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Oluwaseun, adupe o, ibeji lo kan
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by fastlanderz(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2023
May the Good lord be praise..Congratulations
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Congrats bling bling
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by donpapa(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations to his imperial majesty.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by CaptainRogers(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations 👏 to them
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Isabi4lov: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations 🎊🎊
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by ABIODUN105(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
congrat
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Accountantgener: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Good day to all nairalanders, it came to my notice that at the middle of 1st term a new law was introduced to the school by an administrator who knows nothing about administration asking all parents to make payment of 2,000naira for just toiletries of which when parents met during the PTA meeting the PTA chairman and all parents were against the introduction of monetization of toiletries but rather insisted that the former process should continue, which is physically giving the school 2 tissues,1 soap and 2 Dettol but instead the Administrator choose to isolate the children and taking them to an isolated hall while their colleagues are learning in the classes and they think by humiliating the Children that they will get the 2,000naira which they are imposing on parents as if that is not enough some kids from other parents have not been issued their results for first term because of toiletries and the administrator even breached the oral agreement that was agreed btw parents and the mgt in regards to increment on bus fair which was the reasons for bus increment but rather the administrator went ahead to increase school bus fair without informing parents nor even keeping to the agreements and the school is in rivers state in Elele. Pls my fellow nairalanders what can we do to the mgt of this school as i need your advices and want this post to get to the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Bawurabay: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Oluwo the fine boy king

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Enemyofpeace: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Kabiyesi carry your child go do DNA test before the baby go turn to Gbadebo Chinedu Vivour

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2023
good one
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Hollandia2030: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This oba is known for changing women, I pray this one lasts with him. Congrats
see as you are disrespecting my king😒

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Deejaygold(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by IboHausaYoruba: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Yoruba Kings are glamorous , what I don't like about them is their Kings marrying several wives. Congratulations Oluwo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by DaveHarry(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Oba calling himself emperor. People who don't contribute anything to societal development.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.