Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) (4935 Views)

You Killed Her� / Please Help!! I Just Killed Someone / The Shocking Moment The Trigger Happy Customs Officer Killed Someone Over N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SultanOfPuna: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Tho im not proud of it. I have killed someone
First one was mistake
Second one was self defense

In 2005/06 i and my uncle went out to mechanic to repair his V boot car
as he went out to eat i was left alone with mechanic, i was in jss1 by then
The mechanic jokinly asked me if i can drive
I said he should teach me. He showed me how to start and warm the car
He warmed me not to touch the gear
Now as a young boy i was so excited to seat on driver seat hitting the trottel and warming the car, then i made a very huge mistake by moving the gear to R (reverse)
Next thing i know the car reversed with full speed and crashed inside a tailors shop opposite the mechanic
Unfourtunately, the woman who owns the tailor shop died on the spot. It all happened so quick and i can still remember the crowd of people that where shouting at me and threatning to put me in prison.
One of the worst days of my life
The mechanic was so angry with me the man tear me slaps and hooked my shirt
All this while i was crying and begging
by the time my uncle came, i got the scolding of my life with some serious beating. Very traumatic moment

My parents ended up coming and they all settled with the tailors family
Then i was sent to village, changed to another school till my jss3 i then came back to owerri by then my uncle had relocated to kaduna. One of my worst momemts in childhood

Have you ever killed someone?
Share with us how it affected you

Mine affected me so much that i didnt near driver seat due to having fear of driving until 2021 when i finally overcame that fear of driving. It wasnt easy at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Candidlady: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2023
sad

hey to read lies..

watch how this small small boy will CATCHING CRUISE to implicate emselves

dead wicked demonic gender

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SultanOfPuna: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2023
The second person i killed was a cultist in uniben. I was very happy i killed that bastard grin grin
i still remember how happy i was when i attended his burial. E sweet me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Ologundudu2020: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2023
I'm here to read the third one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Where is that stupid man that told his 'wife to be' to kill her unborn child? Blackhacker abi wetin dem dey call am

3 Likes

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SultanOfPuna: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
I'm here to read the third one
Maybe when i join military and fight in war then you will hear the third one

1 Like

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by pojop: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
All d politicians in my dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SultanOfPuna: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
It hits different when you kill someone that has tried numerous times to kill you
This badtard gun jammed when he tried shooting me from okada. Abi when he stab my roomate for not revealing my location
The old days are gone now,
When i look back at my stay in uniben i still regret joing cult but i had to join for my own protection. It was a very useless way to live

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
It hits different when you kill someone that has tried numerous times to kill you
This badtard gun jammed when he tried shooting me from okada. Abi when he stab my roomate for not revealing my location
When i look back at my stay in uniben i still regret joing cult but i had to join for my own protection. It was a very useless way to live

Killers don't quit. Hope you don't kill your family and friends over a cup of rice

2 Likes

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mumu post

3 Likes

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Beebah321(f): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Story time smiley
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SmartGadgetz: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Clap for yourselve for killing 2 persons and gloating about it. It's not funny bruh.

1 Like

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SmartGadgetz: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beebah321:
Story time smiley

Seriously, how many dicks have you taken to paradise? grin
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Beebah321(f): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Seriously, how many dicks have you taken to paradise? grin

mumu question angry
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SmartGadgetz: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beebah321:
mumu question angry

Answer nah..... Or you don't do Joy-stick or what?
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Beebah321(f): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Answer nah..... Or you don't do Joy-stick or what?
I am a child of God abeg undecided
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SmartGadgetz: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beebah321:
I am a child of God abeg undecided

We all are. It's education. Don't be a boring gf or wifey. angry
We hate that with passion
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Vyzz: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
So have you killed someone....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Nathaniel33(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Many of our girls don kill tire .Infact them be killer bean

4 Likes

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Blupen(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beebah321:
Story time smiley
Might be true
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by seborrhic: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Tho im not proud of it. I have killed someone
First one was mistake
Second one was self defense

In 2005/06 i and my uncle went out to mechanic to repair his V boot car
as he went out to eat i was left alone with mechanic, i was in jss1 by then
The mechanic jokinly asked me if i can drive
I said he should teach me. He showed me how to start and warm the car
He warmed me not to touch the gear
Now as a young boy i was so excited to seat on driver seat hitting the trottel and warming the car, then i made a very huge mistake by moving the gear to R (reverse)
Next thing i know the car reversed with full speed and crashed inside a tailors shop opposite the mechanic
Unfourtunately, the woman who owns the tailor shop died on the spot. It all happened so quick and i can still remember the crowd of people that where shouting at me and threatning to put me in prison.
One of the worst days of my life
The mechanic was so angry with me the man tear me slaps and hooked my shirt
All this while i was crying and begging
by the time my uncle came, i got the scolding of my life with some serious beating. Very traumatic moment

My parents ended up coming and they all settled with the tailors family
Then i was sent to village, changed to another school till my jss3 i then came back to owerri by then my uncle had relocated to kaduna. One of my worst momemts in childhood

Have you ever killed someone?
Share with us how it affected you

Mine affected me so much that i didnt near driver seat due to having fear of driving until 2021 when i finally overcame that fear of driving. It wasnt easy at all

I always ask myself,what do people gain from lies and how do Nigerians find it so easy to lie,it's like they see it as a way of life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Beebah321(f): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Blupen:
Might be true
ADONBELIVIT tongue
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SultanOfPuna: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Clap for yourselve for killing 2 persons and gloating about it. It's not funny bruh.
go and learn how to read and undesrstand before typing rubbish
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by SultanOfPuna: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
seborrhic:

I always ask myself,what do people gain from lies and how do Nigerians find it so easy to lie,it's like they see it as a way of life.
Like i care if you believe or not
Will it make me rich?
See why i dont care if i believe or not
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Aladdin1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
The blood you shed go worry you and your generation tire.
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Blupen(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beebah321:
ADONBELIVIT tongue
Deh go joor
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by jamesversion: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

hey to read lies..

Infanticide Queen. grin
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Chasito(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
I have not killed anyone, and I don't want to kill any body wether by accident or self defense, I won't be able to sleep, because the memory will keep flashing on my mind.
Even to kill a chicken sef, dey hard me.
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Exmilitant(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Like i care if you believe or not Will it make me rich? See why i dont care if i believe or not
So you broke the sixth commandment? Thou shall burn in hell.
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Bvlgari: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
shocked shocked omorr what did i just read?? shocked
Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by Spandau: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

hey to read lies..

I know that you're unfit to have a husband or fiance. Therefore, your father, brothers, cousins, uncles are dead wicked demonic gender.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) / Sars Agent Buys A Brand New Mercedes Benz, Begs People To Take Down His Pictures / Man, 25, Caught Having Sex With Girl, 13, On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.