Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Notorious Thief Gets Stuck At His Victim’s Door As A Result Of ‘juju’ In Ghana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Thief Gets Stuck At His Victim’s Door As A Result Of ‘juju’ In Ghana (1423 Views)

Naked Rapist Dies After Smashing Victim's Door Open With Head / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / “You Are Not Even Happy That I Hit Your Ass” - Sexual Harasser Mocks His Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Thief Gets Stuck At His Victim’s Door As A Result Of ‘juju’ In Ghana by Voice22: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Notorious thief gets stuck at his victim’s door as a result of ‘juju’ in Ghana

A man, Yusif, 28, infamous for st£@ling in Drobo area of Ghana, has met his waterloo at the house of one of his victims.

According to multiple reports, residents woke up to meet him frozen at a doorstep on Wednesday, March 15. They say he was about to r%b his next victim when he got stuck.

An eyewitness also alleged that his condition might be as a result of the c¥rses all his victims laid on him. However, as at the time of this report, it’s unclear if he has been set free or he will remain at the position for the rest of his life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VprRasBhpno. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp4Q7VAMuZU/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=
Re: Notorious Thief Gets Stuck At His Victim’s Door As A Result Of ‘juju’ In Ghana by Advancedpenis: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2023
That thief must be one of APC cursed souls who crossed the border

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Thief Gets Stuck At His Victim’s Door As A Result Of ‘juju’ In Ghana by Wawelexy(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2023
I thought they said there's no juju, abi this one is a skit?

Somebody should play with his balls, let's see if he would move grin grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Thief Gets Stuck At His Victim’s Door As A Result Of ‘juju’ In Ghana by ruffhandu: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why don't they use such charm on public assets? The problem I have with Africa is that they boast of being able to wield powers that only increase wickedness and add to discrimination against the poor amongst them.
Re: Notorious Thief Gets Stuck At His Victim’s Door As A Result Of ‘juju’ In Ghana by floss(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
That's how confused Nigeria president become immediately they sit on that black cushion inside Aso Rock, they loose their mind and vision, and turn into a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Thief Gets Stuck At His Victim’s Door As A Result Of ‘juju’ In Ghana by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
I thought they said there's no juju, abi this one is a skit?

Somebody should play with his balls, let's see if he would move grin grin

Or make them tickle m for armpit grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Mohbad: On Going Protest By Hundreds Of Youths In Akure(pics,video) / ⭕️ Asake Gifts N5m To Injured "Help Me, Help Me" Police Woman / Herbalist, Osayamwen, Popularly Known As Dr. 2+2, Commits Suicide In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.