Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U (402 Views)

Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda / Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U by Ashleyokeneye(f): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amid reports of interest from other top European clubs, Victor Osimhen has provided another update on his situation at Napoli. He has admitted that he will hold talks with his current clubs at the end of the season.

Osimhen has cemented his status as one of the world's most potent strikers at Napoli this season, scoring 23 goals in 29 appearances across all competitions, and is expected to be in high demand once the summer transfer window opens. Manchester United is on the hunt for a new central striker and is rumored to be interested in entering negotiations with Napoli over a potential deal for Osimhen.

The 24-year-old has been vocal in his admiration of playing in the Premier League and provided another update on his future when questioned about United's apparent interest in an interview with Sport1. 'I don't know what the future holds. I think I'm on the right track,' said Osimhen. 'At the end of the season, I will sit down with my agents and discuss everything. I will also be in talks with the club. 'I am incredibly grateful to Naples. We will find a good solution together,' he added.

The Serie A and Champions League titles would cap off an already impressive season for Osimhen should he decide to move to England in the summer. Napoli maintains an 18-point lead at the top of the Italian top-flight and looks set to lift their first league title since 1990, with Osimhen the division's top scorer. The Nigerian increased his Champions League tally for the season to four goals with a brace in Wednesday's victory over Frankfurt that saw Napoli progress to the quarter-finals of the competition.

Osimhen previously expressed his desire to make a move to the Premier League after telling reporters at a recent awards ceremony that he is 'working hard to achieve his dream of playing' in the English top tier. Meanwhile, Manchester United also apparently holds a firm interest in Tottenham star striker Harry Kane, but it is reported that Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is unwilling to let the England captain leave the club in the summer window.
Why just watch the game when you can bet on it? Sign up on iLOT BET and turn your passion for sports into serious cash! click here www.ilotbet.com to register.

Re: Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U by estherjoke: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
The guy said he isn’t leaving yet naw
Re: Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U by Tijanirasak: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
I think he is moving to Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U by Tonymarcel: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why not Man City?
Re: Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U by habeebsalami: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
If he does, Man U will be dangerous to the call

1 Like

Re: Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U by Fakeashley: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omo we are in need of a striker o
Re: Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U by Freshtruth(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oga how many times I call you? Better pack your load go Bayern Jejely. You see that manu rashford that is supose ti support you up front we prefer to always shoot and bruno who is suppose to be a playmaker and be your main provider go prefer to go for goal instead you see that gamacho, sanho,they are s oegger to impress and no go allow you shine dem go frustrate your life with their selfishness. Oshimen! No try am ooo go Bayern instead your chances of winning Fifa player of the year is brighter at Bayern

4 Likes

Re: Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U by Surebami(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

Amid reports of interest from other top European clubs, Victor Osimhen has provided another update on his situation at Napoli. He has admitted that he will hold talks with his current clubs at the end of the season.

Osimhen has cemented his status as one of the world's most potent strikers at Napoli this season, scoring 23 goals in 29 appearances across all competitions, and is expected to be in high demand once the summer transfer window opens. Manchester United is on the hunt for a new central striker and is rumored to be interested in entering negotiations with Napoli over a potential deal for Osimhen.

The 24-year-old has been vocal in his admiration of playing in the Premier League and provided another update on his future when questioned about United's apparent interest in an interview with Sport1. 'I don't know what the future holds. I think I'm on the right track,' said Osimhen. 'At the end of the season, I will sit down with my agents and discuss everything. I will also be in talks with the club. 'I am incredibly grateful to Naples. We will find a good solution together,' he added.

The Serie A and Champions League titles would cap off an already impressive season for Osimhen should he decide to move to England in the summer. Napoli maintains an 18-point lead at the top of the Italian top-flight and looks set to lift their first league title since 1990, with Osimhen the division's top scorer. The Nigerian increased his Champions League tally for the season to four goals with a brace in Wednesday's victory over Frankfurt that saw Napoli progress to the quarter-finals of the competition.

Osimhen previously expressed his desire to make a move to the Premier League after telling reporters at a recent awards ceremony that he is 'working hard to achieve his dream of playing' in the English top tier. Meanwhile, Manchester United also apparently holds a firm interest in Tottenham star striker Harry Kane, but it is reported that Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is unwilling to let the England captain leave the club in the summer window.
Why just watch the game when you can bet on it? Sign up on iLOT BET and turn your passion for sports into serious cash! click here www.ilotbet.com to register.

Your source ma?

(1) (Reply)

Chukwueze Chooses AC Milan Shirt Number (PHOTO) / Despite My Sophisticated Techniques Used In Forcasting, Sure Games Still Cuts / AFCON 2024: The NFF Releases Final Squad For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.