Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central (18410 Views)

Isah Aliyu: Kogi Blogger Arrested On Natasha Akpoti's Reques Freed After 14 Days / See Gorgeous Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Terrorism By Kogi Govt / EFFC Arrests Abdulkareem Abdulsalem For Sharing Money To Voters In Kwara (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Godsonkemz(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2023
I'm glad she lost. However I don't support APC.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Houseofglam7(f): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Nasty
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Okehi001: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2023
This is a pure lie against Natasha. The video in question never show anything connecting her to the video. Natasha won 4 LGA out of 5 LG and yet evil yahaya bello forced INEC to announce his candidate Ohere.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Yahami(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2023
This is just paid media wash, where is the said Natasha where is the intimidation

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Adayi1(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Many never watch or will never watch the video... Just rush to comment... The last presidential election was the most peaceful in Kogi Central in recent time. I don't know why we no dey try to verify things before conclusion...
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by thisisit: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
OF WHAT USE IS THIS NEWS?

SENATORAL ELECTIONS HAVE BEEN CONCLUDED OVER TWO WEEKS AGO AND GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS IS TODAY..

WHY THIS POST ... WHY . WHY... WHY..
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Bigprick9inches: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Better milf 👅
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Princewell2012(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2023
ovamalik:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zollkGGxaXs

Recently, a disturbing video has surfaced on social media showing the Peoples Democratic Party's (PDP) Kogi Central Senatorial Candidate, Natasha Akpoti-Uduagan, purportedly intimidating voters with the help of military men during the just concluded senatorial elections in the region. The footage, which has since gone viral on YouTube and other platforms, has sparked outrage and condemnation from various quarters.

According to eyewitnesses, Natasha and her accomplices, who were dressed in military uniforms, allegedly stormed a polling unit and disrupted the voting process by intimidating voters and causing chaos. The video footage shows Natasha and her supporters brandishing weapons and shouting at voters to vote for her or face the consequences.

The incident has raised serious concerns about the state of Nigeria's electoral process and the role of security personnel in ensuring free and fair elections. It also highlights the need for political parties and their candidates to play by the rules and respect the sanctity of the ballot box.

Unfortunately, the PDP candidate, Natasha Akpoti-Uduagan, lost the election to the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Engineer Ohere. While this outcome may have been influenced by various factors, including voter apathy and the effectiveness of campaign strategies, it is important to note that the use of intimidation and violence in elections is unacceptable and must be condemned by all.

The Kogi Central Senatorial elections have once again brought to the fore the need for electoral reforms and greater accountability in the conduct of elections in Nigeria. It is hoped that the authorities will investigate this incident and take appropriate action against those responsible for violating the law and undermining the democratic process.

But she did not know that APC have already bought Inec to manipulate the figure.

Now can you Tell me the different between the two
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by GloriousGbola: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2023
the yeye bellow spammers at it again.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Kaytixy: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Nonesense sponsored post. The post lack any evidence showing that the soldiers in the video are working for Natasha secondly, I didn't see any harassment in the video. Next time, get us something more convincing idiots.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by itsRhamzy: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Dindondin:
This woman na Yaya Bello ex.
I always see her in the news for wrong reasons
That's because Yaya Bello employed people to heap campaign of calumny against her. Nuffsaid
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Kaytixy: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Nonesense sponsored post. The post lack any evidence showing that the soldiers in the video are working for Natasha secondly, I didn't see any harassment in the video. Next time, get us something more convincing idiot.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Bahamas95(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Whoever believes this country would get better someday is a clown, these politicians have completely destroyed Nigeria.

Anybody wey get opportunity make he/she japa......I would rather be a second class citizen in a sane clime and enjoy basic amenities than suffer in my own country. For the past 3days no light in my area and the idiots brought bill last week. Common electricity these demons are still finding it difficult to provide for Nigerians for years now.

When I was a child I remember we enjoyed power supply then unlike now. Countries are developing everyday but Nigeria is moving backward everyday...... Nonsense!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Badassniggga(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Ovamalik Iresu Kangu onuvu ohimi, you're back again with your politics of hatred against Natasha.

And to the mods @Mynd44 OAM4J, Seun, Afam4eva etc that keeps pushing this particular op's threads to the frontpage, I'm now convinced NL has become nothing but a mere paid blog where evil politicians can pay their ways to make frontpage with their campaigns of calumny against perceived rivals, no fairness or neutrality at all. All the op's threads have made frontpage with his unverified posts. Why?

Where in the video did you see Natasha or her giving orders to anyone to disrupt voting process? Does this føol of a OP thinks we're blind or senseless like him?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Cromagnon: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Uyi168:
It's already the 21st century.

the average black man cannot still get simple things right, and you'll expect them to build a civilization??
Really
Did the Roman get it right
Or the English colonisers
Or the American slave owners
Very civilised I see
We got it right before the white man came
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Kaytixy: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
This Kogi olosho again!!! shocked shocked shocked
it surprises me to know that you are a lady. She has achieved more than your papa, your mama and your entire family both financially and academically. Stop disgracing your lineage here

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by suffy834(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
[b][/b]
SensualMan:
Bello will match her force x10
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by EmperorFred: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
This Kogi olosho again!!! shocked shocked shocked
Hi Olosho, which state are you from and how much?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by DENNIXX(f): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Most of u don't even watch the vedio b4 comment..did u guys sight Natasha on the Vedio? Betwin her and Yahaya bello who controls the security agencies?...pure blackmail.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by DENNIXX(f): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Have u ever contest for any post in ur life.if no..u will lose wen u contest.
Godsonkemz:
I'm glad she lost. However I don't support APC.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by DENNIXX(f): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
I believe u av not contest for any post in ur life ? If u do ..u I'll lose by God grace
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by chimchim1(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Exactly ote author=Bizzysmitty post=121831693]The write up and video no just add up.[/quote]
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by aylipple: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Please, when anyone sees Natasha Akpoti in the video, they should quote me because e be like my phone na made in Venezuela; e no dey show people clearly. Thank you in advance.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by ogwumgbe: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kaytixy:
it surprises me to know that you are a lady. She has achieved more than your papa, your mama and your entire family both financially and academically. Stop disgracing your lineage here

I don't know why Natasha's image is being tarnished by all these evil demonic entities. It's not illegal for one to contest election in her own country. Na waoo, what's all these? They asked for her pussy, she said no, hence campaign of calumny, God will punish those devils

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by 3seriez(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
zicoraads:
Seun, Mynd44, please this should be taken off the Frontpage. It's propaganda. Natasha was not in the video. Her name was not mentioned in the video either.

When some mods are collecting 5k, 10k what do you expect. It's clear and cheap blackmail and story has no business being on front page.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Paretomaster1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
This video proves nothing... Natasha was not even cited in the video.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central by Kaytixy: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogwumgbe:

I don't know why Natasha's image is being tarnished by all these evil demonic entities. It's not illegal for one to contest election in her own country. Na waoo, what's all these? They asked for her pussy, she said no, hence campaign of calumny, God will punish those devils
honestly I don't know what they want. A very good woman with or without politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bash Ali In Jail Over Criminal Intimidation / Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti / Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.