Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation (869 Views)

Peugeot 806, Volkswagen Sharan And Toyota Sienna For Interstate Transport / Toyota Picnic Auto!! Urgent Sale @600k !! Serious Buyers Plz - / Needs Toyota Sienna Or Picnic For Transportation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by another1: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Good morning,
Where can I purchase tokunbo Toyota picnic car for my interstate transportation business in lagos.
Thanks.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by checkmatez: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2023
another1:
Good morning,
Where can I purchase tokunbo Toyota picnic car for my interstate transportation business in lagos.
Thanks.
you need to go to where they ship in tokumbo cars, so just head to mile2 and from there make your way down to apapa.
But also be observant on your way because from mile2 down to Apapa road you can find all kind of tokumbo vehicles car parks by the road side so I advice you use bike when going so you can easily spot them.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by another1: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2023
checkmatez:
you need to go to where they ship in tokumbo cars, so just head to mile2 and from there make your way down to apapa.
But also be observant on your way because from mile2 down to Apapa road you can find all kind of tokumbo vehicles car parks by the road side so I advice you use bike when going so you can easily spot them.
Thank you very much
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by RoadMozart(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Why don't you get Avensis verso. Its more reliable than picnic. Picnic for interstate is risky because of its frequent timing belt issues.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:55am On Mar 19, 2023
RoadMozart:
Why don't you get Avensis verso. Its more reliable than picnic. Picnic for interstate is risky because of its frequent timing belt issues.
How many seater does it has?
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by biggace(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

How many seater does it has?
same as picnic.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2023
biggace:
same as picnic.
Ok, thanks
I want too oo
Tokunbo
Can budget of 2.6m get it for me?
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by RoadMozart(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Ok, thanks
I want too oo
Tokunbo
You will get one...
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2023
RoadMozart:

You will get one...
From dealer?
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by RoadMozart(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

From dealer?
Sure. You can check around. Avensis verso is of two types, theres the manual trim which is within your budget and theres the automatic which is the sport trim.

If you can't find any, I can help you get one but I'm in Ondo state at the momment and i alot of them here.
I'd ask drivers to connect me with their trusted dealers.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2023
RoadMozart:

Sure. You can check around. Avensis verso is of two types, theres the manual trim which is within your budget and theres the automatic which is the sport trim.

If you can't find any, I can help you get one but I'm in Ondo state at the momment and i alot of them here.
I'd ask drivers to connect me with their trusted dealers.
Ok, thank you

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by RoadMozart(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Ok, thank you
You can tag me if you can't find any in your vicinity
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2023
RoadMozart:

You can tag me if you can't find any in your vicinity
Alright boss
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by biggace(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Ok, thanks
I want too oo
Tokunbo
No
Clean tokunbo with petrol engine is around 3.9 upward.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Picnic For Interstate Transportation by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2023
biggace:
No
Clean tokunbo with petrol engine is around 3.9 upward.
Ok, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2007,2008 And 2009 Users - How Do You Cope With Bad Road. / What Do You Know About This Car: Magnum Dodge 2006 / Pls Help On 2001 Nissan Altima Key Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.